Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you Believe...????? ( DO NOT DELET!!)

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2008 at 6:29 PM
  • 20 Replies
  • 752 Total Views
    HERE IS MY QUESTION FOR YOU ALL, SO THAT I CAN GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER.....

"WHAT IS YOUR BELIEVE ON ANGELS??????"

PLEASE,                                   
I NEED YOU ALL TO ANSWER THIS FOR ME SO I KNOW WHERE EVERYONE STANDS ON THIS!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWERS!!

SENDING GOD'S BLESSINGS YOUR WAY!!
                           ~~ Sirena ~~
by on Jan. 31, 2008 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ladybugmom62
by on Feb. 1, 2008 at 1:03 AM
I believe in angels and guardian angels.  In the Bible says we are surrounded with such a great host - which I believe refers to angels. 
melody214
by Member on Feb. 1, 2008 at 12:47 PM
I believe we all have a special angel with us like Sylvia Brown says in her books.  Really she says we are all angels who make chooses before we come to earth and that we also choose our destiny's ahead of time too.  I think this is a wonderful idea.  We know if we'll live a long or short life before we are born and know the consequences also.
lindaheidari
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2008 at 4:49 PM
Yes, I believe in the existance of angels.They are all around us. My dad was an ordained minister,and always taught my sister & I to fear God, and to always honor God.It was only by the grace of God that I am here.My mom had me at the age of 43, and I was born breach,and the Dr. used forceps to deliver me which left me with a concussion,and bleeding in my brain,not to mention major respiratory malfunction.My mom & dad told me that I was black& blue at birth and the Dr. wouldn't let my mom see me.My dad had gone to the hospital to see my mom and I, on his way to Wed.night prayer service and my mom told my dad to request prayer for me, and on his way out of my mom's room he saw my Dr.The Dr. told my dad that I probably wouldn't live through the night.My dad left the hospital and got to church.he told his congregation about my illness and asked for prayer for me.The next day when he returned to the hospital the Dr.said that he didn't know what happened, and that I would be alright.Later I was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsey,and was very blessed because the Drs. at What is now Shands Hospital said it was a very mild case.Now thank God,I am fine.That was back in 1958 when I got that diagnosis,I was 6 years old.I realize that this was a long story, but in view of the question, I deemed it appropriate.Thank you for your indulgence. Sincerely, Linda Heidari
tweety14
by on Feb. 2, 2008 at 2:52 AM

Oh yes! I know without angels I very possibly would not be here. There are to many times to write about on here, but I have always had a "guardian angel." Nothing to major as far as "miracles" go, but many,many, small things. I think we all have an angel guarding us, even though many people don't believe that.
MomToTwoGirls72
by on Feb. 2, 2008 at 4:36 AM

I believe in angels especially guardian angels they are around us all the time....I believe my guardian angel is looking out for me because I have found my dreamman and my kids adore him which is a major plus....I think if he wasn't right for me my guardian angel would be letting me know.....It isn't just that there is other things that I think my guardian is looking out for me.....Sheila:)

TwoTeensMom
by on Feb. 2, 2008 at 11:42 AM
I absolutely believe in Angels.  They Bible talks freguently of Angels and if I read it in the Bible, then I know it is true!

Besides, I know my Guardian Angel has been with me on more than one occasion!

Be Blessed<><
Sheila
emptynest242
by on Feb. 2, 2008 at 12:51 PM
The answer to your question is yes, there are 100,000 angels beside you.................... do you know who they are?.................

I want to share this video with you and I hope everyone who responds to this post will take a few mintues to watch.

http://community.beliefnet.com/video/469?WT.mc_id=HOMECOMMUNITY
twilightabella
by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 10:15 PM
I believe in angels for I personally have had several run ins with a few of them.  God has placed these individuals in our lives for many purposes.  If we are open to receiving what they are bringing to us...then our lives can be miracously changed,  forever.
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.  And if we KNOW that He hears us - whatever we ask- we KNOW that we have what we asked of Him.     1 John 5:14-15
craftmom5
by on Feb. 5, 2008 at 8:40 PM
I believe in angels. I am new to this group. I experienced 2 miracles in my life. The first was when my oldest daughter was born. She was a premie and she was blue and not breathing. Boy,  I prayed and prayed that minute and the other time was when I had my youngest daughter. I had internal bleeding. (She had kicked me on the way down.lol.) She still is kicking and screaming.lol. It took drs several hours to find out why my blood pressure had dropped and I started having convulsions. I almost died. My family and friends prayed that time. Now, today I feel I have an angel watching over me. Sometimes I look up and catch a glimps of her. I don't know if this sounds crazy but I see and talk to my late sister often. Sometimes I sense her presence. I know that I miss her but sometimes I feel a nudge when my oldest does something that reminds me of my sister. I know this might be wierd. I don't talk a lot about my angel to anyone, not even to my dh.
Tedda
by on Feb. 13, 2008 at 12:00 PM

I believe in angels And gardian angels

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN