Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you Believe...????? ( DO NOT DELET!!)

Posted by   + Show Post
    HERE IS MY QUESTION FOR YOU ALL, SO THAT I CAN GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER.....

"WHAT IS YOUR BELIEVE ON ANGELS??????"

PLEASE,                                   
I NEED YOU ALL TO ANSWER THIS FOR ME SO I KNOW WHERE EVERYONE STANDS ON THIS!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWERS!!

SENDING GOD'S BLESSINGS YOUR WAY!!
                           ~~ Sirena ~~
by on Jan. 31, 2008 at 6:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
grandma51963
by Member on Feb. 21, 2008 at 11:08 AM
Yes I believe in Angels they are among us all the time when we need a friend or when we need God at our side he sends us someone to help us.  God bless you and your family.
precious321
by Group Owner on Feb. 21, 2008 at 1:57 PM
Yes I believe in Angels , They are always with us. 
they watch over us . and help us along our path.  although I know they are there I remember to give Credit where credit is due I know the Lord Jesus Is the one who told them where to be. so I thank him for sending them.

BlessedYahtie
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2008 at 2:51 AM
I absolutely believe in angels.  There is no doubt in my mind that they exist.  I've experienced it firsthand. 

Love & prayers,
Sherri
Madrepor2ndavez
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2008 at 1:46 AM
Well, I love God with all my heart and soul, and I have douts about this. Our God is a jealous God, in the bible he says not to worship anyone else but him, and I think if I start believing that an angel is the one who helps me, and whom I should call when I need help, then I do not want to dissobey God. I feel I would not be trusting God. "I remember to give Credit where credit is due I know the Lord Jesus Is the one who told them where to be. so I thank him for sending them." Totally agree with this.
nat7771777
by New Member on Sep. 3, 2008 at 11:56 AM

I believe in angel, i believe in Gods angel and satans angels...

jchka
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2008 at 11:54 AM

I certainly do believe in angels! How could one not believe? I want to thank the poster for sharing the link to 100,000 angels. I enjoyed the video and will be sharing it with the group Do you see what I see.

Val3073
by on Oct. 25, 2008 at 5:36 PM

Believe in God, so I Totally believe in angels!

Raven1974
by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 12:27 PM

I believe in Angels and Guardian Angels.

CatRog
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:57 PM

puppy  Shortly before my Foxxy passed on, she was visited by an angel.  I had the pleasure of seeing her angel.  I too believe in what Sylvia Browne has written in her books.  I believe!  Hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday this year and Happy New Year to all who read this note. 

CHRISTY58981487
by New Member on May. 3, 2013 at 5:29 PM

I  believe  in  angels  and  guarding angels.  I  have  always  beleived in angels

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)