Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

10 Questions to get to know eachother...Please Respond!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2008 at 6:37 AM
  • 33 Replies
  • 892 Total Views
I would like you to copy & paste this in the reply box to answer the questions!!  Thank You so much!!
                 ~~ Sirena~~

1. What is your place of birth?Do you still live there? If not where do you live now?

2.  Are your birth parents still alive? Are they still married?

3.  Have you ever gotten a tattoo? If yes how many? Describe your tattoo/s, and the reason you got it?

4.  Do you have any piercing on your body?

5.  Have you ever dyed your hair? Do you still?

6.  How far did you get in your education? Are you still in school?

7.  At what age did you recieve God into your life?Where were you?

8.  If you were given $100 to spend today. What would you spend it on?

9.  Have you ever been to the emergency room in a Hospital? Please Explain.

10.  What do you believe about God? Why?

by on Feb. 9, 2008 at 6:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lindaheidari
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2008 at 3:42 PM
Hi Sirina,how are you? My name is Linda Heidari,and I was born in Gainesville,Florida on September,01, 1952. I had two most wonderful parents in the world.My Dad was a minister in the Church Of God, and my momwas a stay-at-home mom.My Dad's trade was carpentry.He could make just about anything! I lost my Mom at the tender age of 23,and up until she passed,my Dad, my aunt, and myself cared for her in her last days.She had brain cancer and passed at the age of 62 yrs. of age.Mom and Dad had at that time been married for 46 yrs.That was in Oct. 1974.My Dad just 5 yrs.ago passed away at, get this, 95 yrs. of age.As for your third question,no I am happy to report that not only have I ever gotten tattooed, I never would even think of such a thing!Now for your forth question,I have pierced ears,thats it.Yes, I dye my hair about every 4 months.I went through high school and some college.Now I am CEO of my own company. I spent my entire childhood in church, so I met God at a very youg age.If I was given 100.00, I would buy groceries.I had my appendix burst,and my parents rushed me in.I have absolute certainty as to the existance of God.There are far too many viable,feasible examples of his existance and presence to even begin to verbalize,all I can say is that if one thinks on it, and searches for him, they will most certainly find him.As the Bible quotes:Seek and Ye shall find;.I hope I have pretty much covered everything.Thanks for the sharing,Linda Heidari
tweety14
by on Feb. 10, 2008 at 8:26 PM

1. What is your place of birth?Do you still live there? If not where do you live now? Atlanta,Ga, no, I live in the North Ga Mountains

2.  Are your birth parents still alive? Are they still married? Yes to both

3.  Have you ever gotten a tattoo? If yes how many? Describe your tattoo/s, and the reason you got it? No

4.  Do you have any piercing on your body? No

5.  Have you ever dyed your hair? Do you still? NO

6.  How far did you get in your education? Are you still in school? High School Graduate, No

7.  At what age did you recieve God into your life?Where were you? 10

8.  If you were given $100 to spend today. What would you spend it on? Light Bill

9.  Have you ever been to the emergency room in a Hospital? Please Explain. Yes, Gall Bladder

10.  What do you believe about God? Why? He is real & I know that He is.

rtami
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2008 at 1:06 AM
1. What is your place of birth? my birthplace is Burien, WA
Do you still live there? If not where do you live now? no, I grew up in Kent, WA  and then moved to Yakima, WA 17 years ago and love it!
2. Are your birth parents still alive? My Dad is, but my Mom passed away 11 years ago after fighting lymphoma for 11 years.  she was only 54.
Are they still married? physically no but spiritually yes :)
3. Have you ever gotten a tattoo? no, but i do want an angel just not sure where, how big and whether or not i do it lolol  i'm a chicken when it comes to things like that.
4. Do you have any piercing on your body? only on my ears 3 on one and 2 on the other (had to do the single third one to show my daught it didn't hurt) lol
5. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes, when the grey started coming in.
Do you still? once in a while.........not all the time.
6. How far did you get in your education? 12 grades with some technical at Renton Vo-tec.
Are you still in school?  No, but thinking on going back
 7. At what age did you recieve God into your life? When i was 30, but then again i felt his presents really strong the day my mom died.
Where were you? At Easter sunday when i became catholic at 30, and then again at my mom and dad's house, the day my mom died.  That is where i really feel that i totally recieved God into my life.
8. If you were given $100 to spend today. What would you spend it on? Groceries
9. Have you ever been to the emergency room in a Hospital? often, i have grand kids :)Please Explain.
10. What do you believe about God? Why?
he is everything, everywhere and all the time.  I believe he is life and love, i just do :)
glorifyChrist
by Group Admin on Feb. 13, 2008 at 2:54 AM
                 ~~ Sirena~~

1. What is your place of birth?Do you still live there? If not where do you live now?
i was born in Chicago IL and no i dont live there any more,, i live in Missouri now have since i was 7yrs old

2.  Are your birth parents still alive? Are they still married? my bio-father is still alive my bio-mother killed herself ,, they got divorced soon after we were taken away from them

3.  Have you ever gotten a tattoo? If yes how many? Describe your tattoo/s, and the reason you got it? yes i have a tattoo, my first one & my last, it is a Cross w/ His garment wrapped around it that has 'John 3:16' on it,, then there is roses which reprecents love-romance-perfection(which is God),, and has a heart where the cross goes through it--which is for the Love God has for us & how His heart broke as He watched His Son Jesus die on that Cross,,then off the roses is a Vine--for 'We are the vine He is the branch'

4.  Do you have any piercing on your body? just my 2 holes in my ears

5.  Have you ever dyed your hair? Do you still?yes I use to about 4 yrs ago, not anymore desided to go all natural the only time since i was in 8th grade that's all time!! LOL!!!!!!!!

6.  How far did you get in your education? Are you still in school?I graduated highschool then tried to go for the next 2yrs but didnt make it,, so not in school no more

7.  At what age did you recieve God into your life?Where were you? I was 10yrs old I went to a church camp w/ my friend. but i fell away from God in highschool and turned back to him when I was 24yrs old in '98.

8.  If you were given $100 to spend today. What would you spend it on? I would pay off all my medical bills from our accident in2003

9.  Have you ever been to the emergency room in a Hospital? Please Explain.lots of times w/ my boys. i went in Oct '92-had my tubular preg.,,then again through out the yrs for-hiypervenalating at work,, then went again--when i was preg. w/ my 2nd boy, they said i had a pendasidice sent me to St. Louis but cause of prayers and God they didnt have to do surgery all my symptoms were gone

10.  What do you believe about God? Why?EVERYTHING, because He has shown Himself to me sooo many times through out my life

Tedda
by on Feb. 13, 2008 at 11:44 AM
1. What is your place of birth?Do you still live there? If not where do you live now? Texas,yes

2.  Are your birth parents still alive? Are they still married?My dad is...My mom died in Feb6,2007 She is my gardian angel now..

3.  Have you ever gotten a tattoo? If yes how many? Describe your tattoo/s, and the reason you got it?No

4.  Do you have any piercing on your body?NO

once
6.  How far did you get in your education? Are you still in school?high school

7.  At what age did you recieve God into your life?Where were you?15 at church

8.  If you were given $100 to spend today. What would you spend it on?i dont know

10.  What do you believe about God? Why?That he is the reason for me and I f it wasnt for him none of us would be here....

shadd
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2008 at 5:28 PM
1. What is your place of birth?Do you still live there? If not where do you live now? Boston, MA-No- Still in Ma.

2.  Are your birth parents still alive? Are they still married?Yes and Yes!

3.  Have you ever gotten a tattoo? If yes how many? Describe your tattoo/s, and the reason you got it?
No-Always have wanted one!

4.  Do you have any piercing on your body?
Just my ears-3 holes.

Yes-Highlight it.

6.  How far did you get in your education? Are you still in school?
I have an associates in science. No.

7.  At what age did you recieve God into your life?Where were you?
The first year I was born. St. Joseph's Church.

8.  If you were given $100 to spend today. What would you spend it on?Clothes, or shoes for my twins.

Many times with daughter, hubby, MIL and I work in a hospital. Been with them all when they have been sick, hurt..not a fun place to be.

10.  What do you believe about God? Why?
I believe God is our amazing Father-who watches and guides us every second of our lives. Because he works in mysterious ways...:)

Charleen

MyaMinCal
by Member on Feb. 15, 2008 at 3:55 PM
1. What is your place of birth?Do you still live there? If not where do you live now?  In Central Pa and yes

2.  Are your birth parents still alive? Are they still married?

My dad is and 1mth after his 70 BDay he got remarried
3.  Have you ever gotten a tattoo? If yes how many? Describe your tattoo/s, and the reason you got it?  NO

4.  Do you have any piercing on your body? Just my ears

5.  Have you ever dyed your hair? Do you still? No

6.  How far did you get in your education? Are you still in school? High school grad, Dental asst, Certified Nurses Aide, Going back for Plasma cutting and welding.

7.  At what age did you recieve God into your life?Where were you? He has always been and still is in my life.  With out God in my life I would be lost.

8.  If you were given $100 to spend today. What would you spend it on?  My children

9.  Have you ever been to the emergency room in a Hospital? Please Explain.   Yes,  for all my kids at one time or another for my ex when he crashed he motorcycle into a tree, and for a lot of other reasons.   For my self not in a very long time Thank God.

10.  What do you believe about God? Why? That he is always there for you because he has done great things in my family on Dec. 3rd 07 my dad had open heart sur the first doc that saw him only gave him a 25% chance I took him to another doc that did the sug and my dad came home 5 days later he's doing great. 

MyaMinCal

Tristansmom07
by on Feb. 15, 2008 at 4:12 PM
1. What is your place of birth?McLeansboro ILDo you still live there?NO If not where do you live now?Evansville IN

2.  Are your birth parents still alive?One of them Are they still married?No

3.  Have you ever gotten a tattoo?NO If yes how many? Describe your tattoo/s, and the reason you got it?

4.  Do you have any piercing on your body?Just the ears

5.  Have you ever dyed your hair?Yes Do you still?Yes

6.  How far did you get in your education?Some college Are you still in school?No

7.  At what age did you recieve God into your life?20Where were you?NC

8.  If you were given $100 to spend today. What would you spend it on?Some of it to mail Jordan her Bday present, save the rest  to go to Joyce Meyer confrence

9.  Have you ever been to the emergency room in a Hospital? Please Explain. Yes, I passed out in high school and didnt wake up. Then in NC I had real bad abdomanal pains.

10.  What do you believe about God? Why?I believe he loves us. He wants us to be in heaven with him, when we die or get raptured. I believe he is a just God. I believe he still does miracles. I believe he helps us when we are obiedient.

I believe this because I am saved by his grace. and I am saved  by his grace  because I asked him to come into my heart one day.

The image “http://image.blingee.com/images15/content/output/000/000/000/2c5/59643045_1498735.gif?4” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://img701.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2008/02/15/e43c2505322ba66b97b6ed25b64b95eb.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

My Groups :

Devoted Women Currently Studying Love ~ God's Love

http://www.cafemom.com/group/dailydevotions4him

Ary's Book Club

http://www.cafemom.com/group/arysbooks

Radical for Jesus

http://www.cafemom.com/group/radicalforjesus

ladybugmom62
by on Feb. 16, 2008 at 12:31 AM
1. What is your place of birth?Do you still live there? If not where do you live now? Phoenix, Az and still here!

2.  Are your birth parents still alive? Are they still married? no, my dad died 17 years ago, my mom is still alive and never remarried

3.  Have you ever gotten a tattoo? If yes how many?no Describe your tattoo/s, and the reason you got it?

4.  Do you have any piercing on your body?ears

5.  Have you ever dyed your hair? Do you still?  absolutely yes to both

6.  How far did you get in your education? Are you still in school?  bachelors

7.  At what age did you recieve God into your life?Where were you?  four years ago and actually in the church where I was baptised

8.  If you were given $100 to spend today. What would you spend it on?  10 to God and the rest on household expenses.

9.  Have you ever been to the emergency room in a Hospital? Please Explain.  twice - once for appendisitis, and just last october for a suicide attempt

10.  What do you believe about God? Why?  That He is in control of everything and that I can trust Him to take care of me and my children/grandchild.  I believe He can do things beyond what we can imagine, that He loves us in a way we cannot totally understand, that He is my papa and I can crawl in His lap at any time, in any place.  I believe Jesus is my savior, Lord and master.

precious321
by Group Owner on Feb. 21, 2008 at 12:46 AM
1. What is your place of birth?Do you still live there? If not where do you live now?Fresno, CA USA no I don't live there any more, I live in Merced, CA USA

2. Are your birth parents still alive? Are they still married?

My Father is still living . My Mom went to Glory in 1992
3. Have you ever gotten a tattoo? No If yes how many? Describe your tattoo/s, and the reason you got it?

4. Do you have any piercing on your body?Yes, My ears. one each.

5. Have you ever dyed your hair?Yes Do you still?Yes,if I did not I would look like a skunk I do keep it my natural color or as close as I can.

6. How far did you get in your education?whent to career school after graduating High school Are you still in school?no

7. At what age did you receive God into your life?Where were you?I was 6at church in Sunday school the first time 13 the2d time I was at christian camp I went to get a way, My Best Friend had just committed suicide and bled to death in my arms 2 weeks before I went. my mom thought it was the best thing for me was to get away with my church group where I was around people who could watch me and pray with me any time I needed them. She was teaching summer school and could not be home. I loved her for it.

the love of Christ and the Power of Prayer and my pears around me for support as-well was awesome .

8. If you were given $100 to spend today. What would you spend it on?I would get my baby Girl her first Bible, Get a good Bible study for my group.

Get Bibles for the kids I work with to go with the copy of John I have already given them.

9. Have you ever been to the emergency room in a Hospital? yesPlease Explain.House Fire 1996

10. What do you believe about God?He is All Powerful , Mighty, & merciful Why?He is still Blessing me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN