Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

10 Questions to get to know eachother...Please Respond!

Posted by   + Show Post
I would like you to copy & paste this in the reply box to answer the questions!!  Thank You so much!!
                 ~~ Sirena~~

1. What is your place of birth?Do you still live there? If not where do you live now?

2.  Are your birth parents still alive? Are they still married?

3.  Have you ever gotten a tattoo? If yes how many? Describe your tattoo/s, and the reason you got it?

4.  Do you have any piercing on your body?

5.  Have you ever dyed your hair? Do you still?

6.  How far did you get in your education? Are you still in school?

7.  At what age did you recieve God into your life?Where were you?

8.  If you were given $100 to spend today. What would you spend it on?

9.  Have you ever been to the emergency room in a Hospital? Please Explain.

10.  What do you believe about God? Why?

by on Feb. 9, 2008 at 6:37 AM
Replies (31-33):
Raven1974
by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 12:25 PM

1. What is your place of birth?Do you still live there? If not where do you live now? W.Va. No Ohio 

2. Are your birth parents still alive? Are they still married? No   

3. Have you ever gotten a tattoo? If yes how many? Describe your tattoo/s, and the reason you got it? No

4. Do you have any piercing on your body? Yes

5. Have you ever dyed your hair? Do you still? Yes

6. How far did you get in your education? Are you still in school? 2 year degree..No

7. At what age did you recieve God into your life?Where were you? 11 years old. In church

8. If you were given $100 to spend today. What would you spend it on? Bills

9. Have you ever been to the emergency room in a Hospital? Please Explain. Yes...For gallbladder attack

10. What do you believe about God? Why? God is everything to me.  God has done so much for me.

nat7771777
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:44 AM
My name is natalie and i was born in corpus christi tx and i dont live there any more. I now live in tampa fl.. My parents are still alive but they are not together. No i dont have any tattoos and dont plan to get any. Yes i got to piercing one on each ear only.. Yes i had dyed my hairbefore but i dont do that anymore. I just went up to the nineth grade and im not in school, i am a stay at home mom now. I recived God into when i was 19 years old but i dont really count that.. So i really recievced God when i was 26year old.. Well i would pay my tithe and give in the offering in my church and then the rest i would buy things that i would need like clothes for the kids. Yes i have been to the hospital before for chest pains, pains on my side.. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and then rose from the dead and nowis sittingon the right hand of God. I believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.. I am happy to be a Christian and happy to be serving God and will serve him til the day i die. Then when i die i will get to see my Jesus:-):-)
CHRISTY58981487
by New Member on May. 3, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Hello! My  name is Christy,I was  born in  Alpena, Michigan on May 28,1972, No I don't  live  in Alpena, I live in Reed City, Michigan,   I have no clue  if my real  mom is still alive, but  I know  my  adpoted mom  is  still a live,  and  I  just  lost  my dad on 2-9-13, and lost my  (fiance's ) mom on 2-7-13,no  tatoos,   no  body  piercing, no  I never dyed my hair, I  graduated  from  Alpena High School, I recieved God when  i was 8 years old , I was  with  my  adpoted family,  If  I  had  a$100.00  I  would  buy  groceries,yes  I  have  been  in  the  emergency room  for my gallbladder  they did emergency  surgery in  August 26,2010,  I  beleive   that  God  is  watching  over  us and protecting us  from  harm. CHRISTY

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)