Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:07 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 422 Total Views
I'm em and I'm a full time history student. right now I'm attending community college and next semester i'll be there full time and taking an additional class Loyola. I'm so excited!

I also work two jobs part time but will probably be quitting one after the holidays and maybe doing a direct sales business.

I'm a mommy and wife of 4 years :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BlessednHappy
by Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Hi and welcome! I'm working towards a dental hygiene degree and I'm a sahm and wife. :-)
Shawna510
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 7:02 AM
Hello, I am VERY interested in going back to school. I am 36, I work a FT job outside the home and have a SO and 3 children. I need encouragement...... I can do this, right?
spooky415
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this
totally! it takes a little bit of adjustment-okay a lot, but you can totally do it!

Quoting Shawna510:

Hello, I am VERY interested in going back to school. I am 36, I work a FT job outside the home and have a SO and 3 children. I need encouragement...... I can do this, right?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shawna510
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:01 AM
Failed to mention. I also dabble in a direct sales business. Scentsy (flameless candles and body care products) and Valata (fondue chocolate)

Quoting spooky415:

totally! it takes a little bit of adjustment-okay a lot, but you can totally do it!

Quoting Shawna510:

spooky415
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:19 AM
i sold scentsy about three years ago. i didnt really like it but i've heard they've restructured some of the stuff.

do they have body care now?

Quoting Shawna510:

Failed to mention. I also dabble in a direct sales business. Scentsy (flameless candles and body care products) and Valata (fondue chocolate)

Quoting spooky415:

Quoting Shawna510:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shawna510
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:02 PM
They do have body care, and laundry too.

Quoting spooky415:

i sold scentsy about three years ago. i didnt really like it but i've heard they've restructured some of the stuff.

Quoting Shawna510:

Quoting spooky415:

Quoting Shawna510:

spooky415
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Oh wow. They didn't have all that when I was with it.

Quoting Shawna510:

Quoting spooky415:

Quoting Shawna510:

Quoting spooky415:

Quoting Shawna510:

Shawna510
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:29 PM
You should take another look

Quoting spooky415:

Quoting Shawna510:

Quoting spooky415:

Quoting Shawna510:

Quoting spooky415:

Quoting Shawna510:

spooky415
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:31 PM
It would be a conflict of interest right now, since I work for bath and body works.

But maybe if I leave there in the next year or so.

Quoting Shawna510:

Quoting spooky415:

Quoting Shawna510:

Quoting spooky415:

Quoting Shawna510:

Quoting spooky415:

Quoting Shawna510:

Shawna510
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:40 PM
I understand. There's always Grace Adele (purses, wallets and bling) or Valata (chocolate fondue)

Quoting spooky415:

It would be a conflict of interest right now, since I work for bath and body works.

But maybe if I leave there in the next year or so.

Quoting Shawna510:

Quoting spooky415:

Quoting Shawna510:

Quoting spooky415:

Quoting Shawna510:

Quoting spooky415:

Quoting Shawna510:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)