Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

$5 PROGRAM! I WILL PAY YOUR WAY IN!

Posted by on May. 24, 2017 at 6:24 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 72 Total Views

HI EVERYONE!  I JUST HAVE TO SHARE THIS!  THIS IS GOING TO BE A GIANT OF A PROGRAM & COST IS ONLY  $5 - AND IF YOU DECIDE TO JOIN I WILL PIF YOU IN!  

I'm putting together a list of folks that would like to be Piffed in and also from that list, those that would like 3 people that you can PIF.  You'll understand why after you see this amazing plan!  So read over EVERYTHING and get back to me quickly so I can get you in!

As I stated above, there is Only a One-Time Upfront Cost of $5  and It Will Bring in, Through 7 Levels (All Completely Automatic) a Total of $260,000.00 per Month 

Isn't That Amazing ??   This is the Answer that All Of Us Have Been Searching for, for such a LONG - LONG  TIME.....And Its a $5 Answer !!

NOTES:  

1)  PIF 3 OR MORE PEOPLE IN   GET BACK $5 (Ring 1)  $5 (Ring 2)  $10 (Ring 3)

Equals $40 per Month for Everyone you PIF in for $5 ---That is a  Return of  400% on your PIF Money

2)  SPONSOR 3  Co-Op Shares 50% of their Money with You       

3)  Co-Op PIF's People in with their Income -- MORE SPILLOVER FOR

US.   Example  Company PIF 8,000 People --  MASSIVE SPILLOVER

Honestly, The People that Put This Together  Have Thought of Everything and They Even Have a Vast List of Products (No Additional Cost To Us!)

Here is an Excellent Video, which Explains this Concept Professionally and Clearly..  

NOTE; Comp Plan Starts at  47:05 Minutes...

https://fccdl.in/SvXx2dkMG 

This Program is Currently in Pre-Launch 

Please Let me Know of Your Interest, so that I can Send you a pre-paid link you can use to sign up under a member who is already in by replying to this post or messaging me here on CafeMom.  I  have already experienced alot of spillover and I believe you will too!  So That's Very Exciting!  

After seeing this, I have no doubt you will want in and want to tell everyone you know!  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RECRUIT TO EARN MONEY IN THIS PROGRAM!  But after you see the power of piffing people in, you will want to do that!  

Watch the video, this is too good to pass up!

Blessings...Theresa

by on May. 24, 2017 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)