Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Health and Wellness Is Crucial! Start Your Own Healthy Biz For Only $37!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:39 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 69 Total Views

Just a little info on why I'm sharing LHN with others!

I have been using Liberty Health Net products for over a year now with success and it's time for me to share them with others. I stand behind the products, company and opportunity 100%! Plus our in-demand products are natural and very well priced for the high quality that they are.

My absolute favorite, cannot be without products are the Weight Loss Plus, Alligin and the Liquid Oxygen drops (this healed my son's deep wound amazingly faster than normal...stitches and all!) I have my husband trying our newest product HeartFast... LHNs Hottest new heart healthy product. Significantly Improve Your Cardiovascular Health With HeartFast!

Why not check out our in demand products and read all about them. Very valuable info. and what they can do for you.

Then if you're interested in ordering go here: http://www.lhnstore.com/vickih

Want opportunity info?
This is NOT a $1000 - $3000 entry program!! This is only $30. And shipping costs worldwide is only $7!!

LHN pays a 60% fast start on any dollar amount AND up to 40% residual. No, that was not a typo -- it is 40% residual.

HERE are some examples of how this works:

If you have a new member sign up and purchase just one product, you earn $18 that month and up to $3-$12 monthly on just that ONE product.

Do you get that? -- you earn approx $3 - $12 on EVERY PRODUCT that is ordered within your downline!

If your member orders 2 products at $50, you earn $30 the first month and up to $20 residual for those products each month!

And if your member orders $100 worth of products, you earn $60 that month and up to $40 residual for their order each month. We do have MANY people ordering $100 level because our products are TRULY amazing. And people want them and usually are VERY INTERESTED in using more than one!

Do you see how that all adds up? And how it can add up FAST? -- AWAY with teensy tiny 2%-%5 residual payouts. Those are the OLD days. No more CV, PV, BV nonsense!

Check that out here and request more info. http://www.LHNBiz.info

Vicki Hawthorne

It costs nothing to dream and everything not to!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)