Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work from home with a team of moms that care about YOUR success!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:02 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 74 Total Views

I am a young mother and wife and for years have wished I could stay at home with my daughter. Being a military wife, as well, brings additional challenges to my having a career of my own. When my husband was moved to another base far from our home, I decided it was time for a change. I should be able to create an additional income for my family and be at home for my family as well. I began to search out the opportunities available. Just as I felt my search was coming to an end and I would never be able to be a stay at home mom, I found the opportunity of a lifetime. I am now able to work around my husband's hectic schedule,  have time to make friends, and stay at home with my daughter! I can choose my hours and the days that I am available and my income is completely up to me! I work for a company that is over 20 years old, registered with the Better Business Bureau, and offers a risk free opportunity. You can work from your home part time or full time, depending on your income goal, and you can create supplemental or replacement income. There are NO hidden fees and there is NO selling, No taking orders, NO inventory, NO distributing, NO parties, and NO MLM! For more info inquire at http://www.wahmjobfinder.com/mommy4green or call 254-432-5311 or email me at angeleyezxoxo@ymail.com

Micah Dodd

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)