Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekly Topic: What's On Top?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:21 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 405 Total Views

Where you live (around the world), what toppings, sauces, ingredients, and preparations are most popular for the following foods?

• french fries

• pizza

• hot dog

• hamburger

• taco

• baked potato

• chili

• salad

• toast

• popcorn

• coffee/tea/hot chocolate

• ice cream

• peanut butter & ____ sandwich

Okay, so who's hungry now?

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
darkcarpathian
by on Jun. 14, 2009 at 5:52 PM

Up here in this area of Sweden, It's varies from area (city, towns, villages)

french fries: Frenchy fries are often ordered as a side dish to fast food, kebab, Falafel, hamburger. They are served with many different kinds of gravy, sauces.

• pizza: bananas and curry, or artichoke hearts and roast beef, kebab, bacon, ham, eggs, onions

• hot dog: "korv" ketchup and mustard(senap)

• hamburger: depends on what kind you want at either Max, Mcdonalds, fast food or any resturant or just making it at home. Keep in mind the food is healthier here too. tomato, onion, cheese, sauce, pickles if you like, bacon,

• taco: same as everywhere else I suppose. I normally make tacos the same as in the states.

• baked potato: I have not seen one in 3 years..so nope..they prefer boiled with meatballs and gräddsås

• chili: they like it with bread

• salad: goes with everything.

• toast: they make sandwiches, one slice called open sandwich. butter, cheese, ham or horse meat

• popcorn: salt

• coffee/tea/hot chocolate: coffee (milk, sugar, or black) tea (green tea, or lemon) hot chocolate (always with milk and not water)

• ice cream: I don't eat their ice cream much and if I do its usually ones that are in packages
  •  

• peanut butter & ____ sandwich: They don't like them they think it's nasty. Peanut butter is normally used for cooking/baking.
    Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)