Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Flickr Nugget of the week: 3rd week of January

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:07 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 454 Total Views

What's your nugget of the Week?? 

How about if you have a photo you are in *lurve* with and you wanna show it off~ Go ahead! Post it~ Send us a linky if you want some more love in Flickr land. It's nice to get noticed;)

How about if you want to show off a contacts pic that isn't getting enuff love on Flickr~ Go for it! Send us a linky so we can all ooh and ahh over it;)

How about if you have a question~ I can answer it for you here~ or at least try;)

What about you wanting to beef up your contact list?? Go ahead: we love new friends and most of us are thrilled to meet you~ for reals!

Remember: Nugget of the week is for YOU! It is an effort to tie our 2 biggest addictions, cafemom and flickr, together. It's so nice to have love notes and comments:)

leeshamak. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Leeshamak
by Group Owner on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:10 AM

Ugh... my kid is sick... again! I feel like I'm stuck in that movie "Groundhog Day" with Bill Murray.... I hate it when they are miserable....

So, I didn't actually post anything to Flickr this week~ But, I hope to get some of the things I photographed in dec up there this week:)

Anyone else have a nugget they'd like to share???

Leeshamak
by Group Owner on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:46 PM

Oh.... and our local amusement park wants to use this pic  in their ads:) Cool right? But, I have no idea what to do next.... help! lol! 

toola
by Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 2:21 AM

Amazing shot! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)