Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FREE TO JOIN ...............

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 3:51 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 361 Total Views

Listen, I too have been there and done that. However, when a friend told me about the AshMax marketing system, I listened and here's why.

AshMax was designed for people, like me, and possibly like you, who have worked very hard to make a living online but who were always coming up short yet, through sheer determination, was not willing to quit. The creator of the system Ash Mufareh, was someone who was just the opposite of most of us. He was the reigning king of GDI, (Global Domains International) world wide for  years  and while he was making a lot of money, he noticed that those who were signing up under him were not.

Knowing how hard these people were trying to make it online, he did what he could to help them. This was the inspiration for the AshMax system. With this free system, when someone joins you in AshMax, they also join you in GDI and Freeway To Success (FTS). People who had not been successful before in GDI or FTS are now doing a complete turn around and are finally getting results! Their downlines are growing and they are finally starting to earn a sizeable income.
The primary difference between AshMax and every other system out there is that AshMax is only for those who are serious about changing their financial future. All we ask is that you bring in 5 people in 20 days. And that's it! That's all you have to do. It is a mathematical certainty! When you have 5 people join you in AshMax and they also join you in GDI and FTS, this starts the revolution of an explosive income! But the most important factor here is the time limit. You must bring in 5 people in a 20 day period. This is what makes the difference. This is what makes AshMax work!  Something else that Ash has done is that he has opened a small window of time whereby those who are serious can come in and take full advantage of his system for 7 days without any obligation. This means that you have 7 days to look at the entire back office to learn everything about the system. Listen to our recorded webinars and see exactly how we can say: "5 people in 20 days = $22,000 A Month." You have to see it to believe it. This is no hype, but as I said before, it is a mathematical certainty!

We don't know exactly when this window of opportunity to get in now and get in at the top of the matrix will close. All he keeps saying is, "Get your 5 people now." And knowing Ash, he has something very special planned for those of us who are willing to put in the work now, to get our 5 people. He is very big on personal responsibility. However, he is also very big on rewarding those who do the work. The AshMax system is not one where you can join for free and just sit there and do nothing. If you can bring in 5 people within the 20 day time frame, you are going to be set for life!                    I strongly urge you to give the AshMax system the once over, take the free tour. When you register for the tour, you will receive your very own AshMax website and back office. Look around back there, listen to the recorded webinars, and see how just bringing in 5 people is going to change your whole financial future. If you could use an extra $22,000 a month within the next 100 days, then you owe it to yourself to take back control of your financial future and join me in AshMax. I can guarantee you that bringing in your 5 people within the 20 day time frame is the hardest work you will ever have to do and once it's done...you're set!

Take the tour then get back with me so I can get you started on a whole new way of life. Click the link below to get started today! Contact me with your questions !! Don't let this opportunity pass you by !

You Should at Least Give it a Look Guys...

To Our Success,  CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS 1-888-215-4415 http://www.donaldtrump.ws/   

by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN