Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking to make new friends

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 12:34 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 1041 Total Views
2 moms liked this

I am a single mother looking to make new friends. My daughter loves her guitars and she is very good at it. I haven't been out there because I took care of my mother and while doing that, I lost contact with my old friends and honestly I forgot the theory of making new friends . Since my mother pasted I work and in college to pursue a career in law. Looking to make friends with woman over 30 and want to make a new friend in New Jersey.

by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
staceyfox1983
by New Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Where in nj do you live
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PrincessArcher
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:58 PM

I feel like a single mom most of the time. My husband myself and our three year old daughter Addisynn recently moved to New Jersey from Colorado so it has been a bit of a change to say the least. We left all of our family and friends in Colorado it would be nice to make some New friends and have other moms to talk to  here. I would have thought that being in my 30's it wouldnt be so hard to make friends for myself and my little one LOL. How old is your little one ? my daughter is 3 and will be 4 in June

CEOmom84
by New Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:23 PM

I'm in Northern NJ and I'm also a single mom. And expecting another! Where in Jersey are you?

copaface
by on May. 19, 2013 at 10:02 AM

i am not in my 30's yet i am 29 and i live in nj. i am a mother of twins also looking to make some friends. i thinks its hard for a mom at any age to make some friends.

jenjeninnj
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 9:01 PM
I'm 33 and just moved to Northern New Jersey last year. I am looking to make new friends and organize play dates for my daughter (she is three). We could both benefit from more social activities besides work and daycare. I am married and both my husband and I work.
Luv4Life78
by New Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 8:17 PM

i live in nj and i'm 28 with 2 children. where in nj do you live? i have a son who is 6 and a daughter who is 5.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN