Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom looking to make friends :)

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:37 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 657 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone I'm a 26 year old mom of a beautiful 3 year old boy, looking to meet other moms (23-30). I live in the Bergen county area. I'm married to a wonderful man :). I would like to meet and make friends with other moms, so we can just have sometime to ourselves and just escape a little from our busy life's. 

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CEOmom84
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Hi Claudia! I am a 29 year old mom of two boys, ages 7 and 3, with a baby girl on the way in about 5 weeks! I live in Essex county. I would love to connect with you! 

staceyfox1983
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:20 AM
I am also 29. I live in union county. I have a 15 month old girl and soon to be 5 year old boy.
tinechg3
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Hi! I'm a 32 year old mom of an amazing 16 month old boy Liam. He's such a great kid. I am also married at a wonderful husband and we have a nice marriage. Now that my son is older I definitely would love to connect with other moms ( especially little boys! ) We live in Oakland. I would love to chat more and here how it is raising a little boy!
Luv4Life78
by New Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 8:25 PM

hi.. i'm 28 with a 6 y/o son and a 5 y/o daughter. i live in hudson county.i'm married and would like to meet new people to talk to on our free time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)