Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Problems

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 12:39 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 294 Total Views
I am having a major problem trying to keep my milk supply up. My twins are almost 4 months and it seems as if everyday I supplement more and more. I had this problem with my son (which is 4 now) but it ended up being my thyroid. However, I didn't do anything about it until it was to late and I had to stop nursing him even though I did not want to. Anyways, I do have PCOS and I know that can affect your milk supply, but I don't know what to do. I want to nurse as long as possible, but I almost feel as if it is too late to get my milk back in full force. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I am taking Reglan, Fenugreek, and Mothers Milk Tea. I don't know what else I can do.
by on May. 7, 2007 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
tabrh
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2007 at 10:40 AM
Feed them and then pump. Freeze all you can and that way when you need to you can use the frozen. My PCOS and my twins dried me up quickly as well. I do believe that there may be a hormone that they can give you to help your milk production, but I'm not sure if they are still using it. You could always ask your doctore. Good Luck!
KerriS
by New Member on May. 10, 2007 at 3:08 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, I appreciate it! :) Kerri
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)