Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Introduce yourself and your Angel In Heaven.

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2007 at 9:53 AM
  • 45 Replies
  • 1577 Total Views
Hello and welcome. My name is Tammy I am the group owner and creator. I created this group because I wanted to have a group that was to talk about How do you go on with your life after the loss of your Angel. I also wanted a group where family members and friends could also join to talk about the loss of an Angel Baby. No, matter what the age of the child you lost you are welcome here. Please feel free to talk about subject you want to about how  you are dealing with your loss. Feel free to email me privately anytime you would like too.
Please tell about yourself and your Angel In Heaven so we can all get know the both of you.
by on Nov. 21, 2007 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tammyleuhall
by Group Owner on Nov. 21, 2007 at 11:31 PM
Hi, my name is Tammy and I am the group owner. I have three angels in Heaven. My oldest daughter Teresa Elizabeth was born stillborn on October 21st, 1987 when I was seven months pregnant with her. I also, have a set of twins that I lost a couple of month's apart in 1992-I don't know what sex they were because I was not far enough a long to tell.
clownmamma
by New Member on Nov. 22, 2007 at 8:53 AM
hi
my.name.is.venessa.and.my.angel.in.heaven.is.CAMERON.MARISSA

she.was.just.5.months.old.when.she.was.kidnapped.and.murdered
by.a.family.member.in.2001-april

i.cry.as.i.write.this.bcos.it.is.still.so.hard.to.think.of.her.and.her
beautiful.smile.

my.husband.and.i.divorced.after.this.i.am.now.remarried.and
7months.pregnant,but.she.remains.in.my.heart.and.holds
on.so.strongly.that.i.cannot.do.anything.without.thinking.of.her.
myzero
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2007 at 12:13 AM
 Hi my name is Sherry and I have 3 little angels in heaven. My oldest I lost before my 2 month. And my twin boys I lost at 5 months they  was born alive and crying but 2 hours after they were gone. Gerald would of been 20 in Jan and the Twins Timothy and Thomas turned 16 this past Sept.
dani-n-raelin
by on Dec. 4, 2007 at 12:48 AM
My name is Danielle Stewart. I have a little girl in heaven name Lynn Marie. She died in my arms i 2005 after my older brother raped her. She lived for 3 hours afterwards and 2 hours of surgery. She was 5 months old. Now i have a 8 month old daughter and i am married. Not a day goes by that i dont think of her though.
Ginny19
by Group Admin on Dec. 9, 2007 at 12:58 PM

First, I just want to say that I am sorry for everyone's loss.  And, second, I just want to thank Tammy for this group.  We need as many of these groups as possible, because only those who have lost a child can actually understand our grief.  The pain doesn't go away and we don't "get better", but we DO learn to deal with the loss.

Our angel, Michelle, was 31 when she was killed suddenly in a car accident last year on December 12th.  The first anniversary is coming up in three days.  It was 8:45am and she was on her way to work, when another driver coming from the other direction crossed over the double yellow lines and hit her car.  She died instantly. 

She was my stepdaughter by marriage, but she was my daughter by choice.  I miss her so very much.  Although her dad and I have been married just short of eight years, I had known Michelle since the day she was born.  I watched her grow up from a sweet little baby girl to an amazing woman, daughter and wife. 

Her bio mom died from cancer almost eleven years ago, and now she is an angel with her bio mom.

Ginny

The Daily Gratitude Journal group owner
 http://www.cafemom.com/group/23791                 

mommyturtleof5
by New Member on Dec. 17, 2007 at 3:27 AM
Hi My name is Jill. I have 2 angels in Heaven. My first, Cameron, was 2months old when he died on 12/27/00. My second, Starlene, was 4months old when she died on 11/3/07. This is still very fresh, raw, hard. I believe I'm still in shock because I haven't cried since the day of the funeral. Thanks for having me here!
dee9000
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2008 at 5:04 PM
Hi my name is Dee and I have 2 Angels in heaven, the first one I lost in 2006, I was about 6 or 7 wks pregnant, then the second one I lost Jan 13th 2008, he was born alive, but passed shortly after he was born due to complications with breathing, even though it was expected from the very  beginning, we just prayed for the best...I think god for him being born alive...and giving me the short time i did have with him...I miss my baby Tristen.
LadyAneatra
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2008 at 2:55 PM
Hi my name is Aneatra Harvey and my son Malachi went to be with the Lord November 21, 2007 after 3 days of life. I wasn't due to birth him until this year February 23, 3008. I'm grateful for this group so much. I miss Malachi daily.

Rest In Peace Malachi Ezekiel Harvey - November 18, 2007- November 21, 2007

brandy0613
by New Member on Feb. 2, 2008 at 4:36 PM
hello my name is Brandy. I am 20yrs old.. I had my baby boy in august , 4 months early.. Joshua lived for 17 days before he passed away. He is and always will be the light of my life. <3
jennyd1995
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2008 at 8:36 PM
I have a beautiful angel boy in Heaven. He was born on Nov. 26th. His name is Zachary. I miss him so much. 

Jennifer

Our Angel Zachary Scott 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN