Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

having a bad day

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2008 at 3:53 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 221 Total Views

On July 31 2008 my son Braden was stillborn at 39 weeks due to a cord accident . today was my first day back to work and it was a really hard day to see everyone who i had not seen or talked to since everything happened and they all were asking how the baby was doing and i had to explane everything to them. I work in a retirement community so i not only hads employee asking me but i also had residents who remembered that i was pregnant asking.

by on Sep. 22, 2008 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
momtojason
by on Sep. 23, 2008 at 12:33 AM

I am so sorry...I don't know what else you can do to make it any easier...

Just take it one day at a time...and if you need to take a break to cry..let your supervisor know..

Hugs,

Pam

Pam age 53. Married to Rick. Children:
Christine age 30 (Married for 10 years and blessed us with 1 granddaughter, Joelle and 4 grandsons Liam, Max, Dane and Lucas),
Erica born 1980 lived only 2 hours,
Jason died 5/19/06 at age 24 from suicide,
Stacy age 24

Amber115
by on Sep. 23, 2008 at 12:40 AM

I'm sorry. I know wish I had some comforting words, but I know that right now it just hurts. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for you.

supermom11995
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2008 at 12:44 AM

I'm so sorry.  My little girl was stillborn at almost 39 weeks.  That was 7/2/08.  I'm still running into people who are asking.  I know everyone means well, but I hate repeating the story over and over.  I'll pray for you.

~Supermom~

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

my4loves3
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2008 at 9:43 AM

so sorry for your loss, I know it can't get tiring hearing those words and you just want people to just stop, you and your family will be in my thoughts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)