Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just moved to Flower Mound

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 10:15 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 187 Total Views

Hi ladies,

Hope you are all doing great tonite!

So  ,I just moved here from NC.

We have been in our house almost 2 weeks now, and I just got my first electric bill,,,, it was 105 bucks for 6 days of service. And the house is usually hot. I was wondering how much your electric and water bills run? I am wondering if maybe there is something I need to get checked with the ac or is this just how things are out here? lol

WEll, thanks for reading this,

And if anyone wants to get together ,,, email me ,  I have a 5 year old daughter and a teenage son,,I still haven't meet anyone out here! Well except people who just want to sell me stuff,,lol

by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cjrh
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2011 at 1:33 PM

I live in Lewisville and we need a new a/c unit.  Ours ran 21 hours the other day.  We are on average billing at about 350 a month.  You could try cleaning the inside and outside unit.  That may help, you can pick up spray cleaners at Home Depot or Lowes.

It is unusally warm this year this is normally August weather not July.  Good luck and welcome to Texas.

pinkysmommy720
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2011 at 9:36 PM

I live in Lewisville also and when we moved here my first bill was higher because they charged a connection fee, so I think it was for 11 days of service it was only 50 dollars, but it also wasnt this hot yet.

CjEmmemommy
by on Aug. 1, 2011 at 4:39 PM

Hello!! We just moved to Flower mound as well from Colorado. Moved in June 14th:-) Anyway we just got our first months bill and it was 412 with some start up fees.. Its so hot I expect as much;-(

Would love to get to know you better.. Where in Flower mound are you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)