Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TEA

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:09 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 204 Total Views

I used to drink pop all the time. I stopped and its been over 4 months. Right now I am wanting a pepsi, coke, or something... However I know that if I get one I will drink two... a friend suggested tea. I have been to 4 stores looking for this brand its called RED DIAMOND or even GOLD PEAK. I want the sweet tea not mixed with lemon or peach or anything. Ialso do not want sweetened with splenda. I CANNOT find it. I know that at home we have quick trips and during the summer drinks are 49cents. I have not seen one here except in Denton. I am thinking if I can get some tea then I will be fine, My stress level has been higher the last few weeks. SO if anyone knowsa place where I can get sweet tea that tastes realy good please let me know where I can find it. I stay in Addison but when I cross the next road I am in Richardson and then I see a sign that said garland. I tried to look up the two brands but again I went to the stores and it was not there LOL...... I know its not MAJOR but I want some tea really bad LOL, I finaly found a Dairy Queen. Just trying to find some things that we have at home in Kansas. OK well off to bed My daughter is still awake. I do not know why she stays up so late and gets up so early I even try to lay with her. BUt after a while I just get online LOL

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
pinkysmommy720
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:20 AM

We have a store here in Lewisville that carries the small bottles of Gold Peak. I think you can get Red Diamond at Kroger.

sweetangie79
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:16 AM

Kroger use to carry both but not sure now. 

mlomax07
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:02 AM

walmart carries red diamond...

prverbs31woman

mlomax07@yahoo.com
wktchingmom
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:07 PM

OK thank you. I need to go to a different Walmart. I guess you guys have small ones and big ones LOL I did not see it at Kroger, but Maybe I need to go to a different one. Do you know of any restaurants or fast food places that have good tea. We went to Raising Caines and Popeyes chicken. Did not like the tea there. The chicken was ok though. Tommorrow I am going to find a Quick Trip because at home the sweet tea that is in the fountain is really good LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)