Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GREAT and update on WOW

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:19 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 373 Total Views

Ok an update........... Things with the family are getting better. I Have a few more interviews. I have decided to talk with them about how I was feeling. i think that I was just so stressed at the moment had had all that I could handle. I still have a long road ahead but so thankful that I have found a few online friends and am able to talk with them( just to know that I am not in this alone.) That has made me less on edge. Glad that I could vent.... I know that life throws things at us. But for me this was all new. Again things are getting better. I am claiming great things for all of us whether its a job, money, family, school, what ever the case. Through positive thoughts and prayer we will be alright.  SO now on to some relaxing, fun, happy, posts LOL

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Debbie233
by Member on Aug. 20, 2011 at 9:01 PM

That is great news!!!    Who are they with?    I hope you get a job soon.      Hope your sister is doing better also.

wktchingmom
by Member on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM

Sylvan learning center, childcare connection, texas health and human services. I applied for more tutoring jobs as well. I also applied with this staffing agency called Spherion

Debbie233
by Member on Aug. 21, 2011 at 12:18 AM

Congrats....I hope you get one of the jobs.

Quoting wktchingmom:

Sylvan learning center, childcare connection, texas health and human services. I applied for more tutoring jobs as well. I also applied with this staffing agency called Spherion

crooked_halo
by Member on Aug. 23, 2011 at 8:06 AM
Best of luck to you on the job search.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetangie79
by on Aug. 24, 2011 at 1:34 AM

So glad that you are getting great leads. 

wktchingmom
by Member on Aug. 31, 2011 at 12:39 AM

Yes getting the leads now gotta get the work LOL

sweetangie79
by on Aug. 31, 2011 at 12:56 AM

That is great.  I am feeling alot better lately. 

Debbie233
by Member on Aug. 31, 2011 at 10:09 PM

I hope you find something.   I'm still filling out apps & waiting for that one phone call

mommytoLondon
by Member on Sep. 1, 2011 at 10:21 AM

It is nice to hear good stories!!! I have been there, all on my own (no family) in the big city of Dallas with just me, and 6 month old, and a dog.... lol  I know that If I can do it, it is possible!!!!  I have worked my way up from the bottom, and I am proud of my self for that, and one day my daughter will be as proud as your kids are for doing the same!!!!  
I have been an HR director, and been in the job market to an ample amount of years... if you need any help, Jobs, Appartments, a fluffy little pet... I know all the tricks and trades of Dallas to make your life.... semi easier..... 

Debbie233
by Member on Sep. 2, 2011 at 11:09 PM

Well since you asked...I would like 1 job please & in about 6 months will need a cheaper place to rent lol

Quoting mommytoLondon:

It is nice to hear good stories!!! I have been there, all on my own (no family) in the big city of Dallas with just me, and 6 month old, and a dog.... lol  I know that If I can do it, it is possible!!!!  I have worked my way up from the bottom, and I am proud of my self for that, and one day my daughter will be as proud as your kids are for doing the same!!!!  
I have been an HR director, and been in the job market to an ample amount of years... if you need any help, Jobs, Appartments, a fluffy little pet... I know all the tricks and trades of Dallas to make your life.... semi easier..... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)