Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AfterHours Daycare in Dallas/Addison area--Please Help

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:40 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 785 Total Views

Hello Ladies:

I will be moving to Dallas in the middle of June. I am having trouble finding a daycare that offers night time service. I recently got a job that has non traditional hours. For the 1st 3 1/2 months I need daycare until 9:30pm after that it will be until 11pm. For right now I just need someone until 9:30pm.

Does anyone know if a daycare or even a trustworthy babysitter/nanny that I can call? My little one is 5mo.

Thanks ladies.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ShynessShonte
by New Member on Jun. 23, 2011 at 8:45 PM

I moved here 3 months ago and I have been looking for an after hours daycare center since I been if I find something I will let u know...

sistresmama
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2011 at 1:52 AM

I don't know if you found someone or not, noticing the date of your post, and I am not in the Dallas/Addison area (I am in Mesquite), but if you ever need help I am a SAHM of 3 (Sistinas 8, Tripp 4 and Marshall 1) that is always willing to add a few more to the bunch for a few hours. I watch my sister's lil girl here and there when she requires it and friends kids as well.

mitsukai127
by on Jun. 24, 2011 at 2:39 PM

I know there is a place in Carrollton that is open 24/7.  I will look up the info for you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)