Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New on Here

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:24 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 294 Total Views

I am new and trying to meet and get to know moms around the area.

a little about me:

i have the most amazing fiance ever. he's fantastic. we have been together for over a year. we got pregnant unexpectingly. but emma is the best thing to happen to us.

we live in lillian and love it. we just built a house so we will probably be doing a lot of cook outs this summer and need some couples with kids to join.

thanks and have a wonderful day!!!

alisha

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momof2fl
by New Member on Jun. 1, 2010 at 11:49 PM

i just moved to the area i live in gulf breeze  where is it u live?? me and my husband has been looking for other couples as while

Mom2kylernwest
by New Member on Jun. 2, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Hello! I'm Erin, and I am a native of Pensacola, born and raised! I'm 28 years old and I'm expecting #3 on Halloween!  If you need anything, dont hesitate to write me a little email!

Mom2kylernwest
by New Member on Jun. 2, 2010 at 12:01 AM

Oh yeah!! Welcome to the area!!

emmalynsmommy
by New Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:02 AM

I am just looking for some mommas who can hang out on the weekends. do some playdates. if you are interested please let me know. you might know my husband. kevin gibson.

highschool2
by New Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:47 PM

welcome i am an old mommy.  i live in p'cola and have three grown boys and a grown girl and two grandsons and a granddaughter.

melimoo401
by New Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Welcome....I'm Melanie and I'm 24 years old. I have one baby girl, Allison, who is 8 months old. How old is your baby??? I live about 10 minutes from Lillian. In fact, my husband, Jeremy, and I used to volunteer at the fire station. And I used to work at a daycare in Elberta. I'm looking to meet new friends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)