Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I NEED HELP TO MAKE UP FOR CHRISTMAS.... INTERESTING STORY... PLEASE READ

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 10:24 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 270 Total Views

Hey Everyone!! I know Im new to the group but I really need some help this christmas. Heres the deal... 

My name is Shannon. Im 26. I have 3 boys (lord help me) ages 6, 3, and 22 months... My fiance Bryan and I got into something real bad last Oct. Lets just say Oct 14 I was size 22 and Dec 23 I was size 13. It was BAD. Well needless to say I had a nervous breakdown and Bryan and I BOTH missed Our boys Christmas last year. It was our youngest son's first Christmas. When I got a little better Bryan and I promised ourselves and eachother that we would make up for it this year. UNFORTUNATLY Bryan lost his job a few months ago and I havent been able to find work as a CNA.... and I really dont want to break the promise. Really I just cant. Our little men have been through SO much this past year... and on top of everything else our landlord decided a few weeks ago to descriminate against us because we "arent married and living in sin" so now we are having to look for a new place to live. 

Im not asking for a place to live from yall. All I want is for the kids to have a good christmas. I can deal with not getting gifts... thats not what this holiday is to me. If anyone can help me out just send me an email. You have NO idea how much it would mean to us. We get foodstamps so we dont need food... and Bryan;s dad passed away in Oct and when his mom moved away she gave us all of her decorations... so we dont need those either. Really I just need gifts or giftcards so I can get the boys some things for under the tree. It would mean so much! 

Sorry... I talk tooooo much! But to whoever is still reading... THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME! Really... it means a lot that you even read this. THANK YOU. God bless

I am a Mommy of 3 boys.... Ayden, Brody, and Colby.... MY ABCs! 

by on Nov. 30, 2011 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
krishowie
by New Member on Dec. 1, 2011 at 4:29 PM

Hi - contact the local United Way or Catholic Charities.  They have "Angel Trees" all over town that are set up to gather gifts for children whose parents are down on their luck.  I believe all you have to do is give them your contact info and they will add your children, anonymously, to the trees and gifts will be collected for you and delivered to you.  Best of luck to you all!

grplovesjlp
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:18 AM

ummm - to be nice I will say I hope things work out for you and that your kids have a good christmas.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)