Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the area

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:35 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 230 Total Views

Hi, i'm Anna and im 22 yrs old! I just moved to pensacola from california a couple months ago. My husband and I are expecting our first daughter in july..i'm hoping to meet some expecting moms or some new friends in the area!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
DannaBear2117
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Hi Anna. My name is Danielle. I am new to the area myself. Moved from Charleston, SC. We are navy. We are expecting our 3rd baby in October. Hope to get to know you better and welcome to the area.

Danna

Proud momma of Robert my autistic angel & Ryan my smart know it all & baby number 3 making their appearance October 2009

PartyPlanCoach
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 2:09 PM

Hey Anna!!  Welcome to Pensacola!!  I am a local (dont hold it against me) born and raised...moved away a while, then came running back - I just cant stay away from our beaches!!  Congrats on your upcoming little angel!!  My oldest is a July baby - be glad you arent getting the hottest part of the summer!  HA!  I have a pool if you need to come to cool off (I LIVED in the pool my last trimester), I work from home and carry the laptop out there with me!  hahaha  Take care!

Lynsey

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)