Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:54 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 208 Total Views

YEP I got that ever so constantly asked question lol.

I did not even think I may be pregnant until a few of my friends braught it up. I got my period 2 weeks ago and I have been having unprotected sex for 3 and a half weeks now with my BF but besides my period he has pulled out which I know is not 100% effective and you can end up pregnant.

The situation is since last week I have been getting nautious and throwing up, I NEVER get sick and the rare occasions I do I never throw up and it seems like I am fine until I eat something then I feel nautious, throw up and feel fine about 10 minutes later. I have been feeling light headed and got headaches which I remember I got all this when I was pregnant with my son. It also seems I have days where I can not stop eating, it is like I just eat and eat but am never full.

Could it be possile that i am pregnant? I took a test this morning but it came back negative but my friend said she thinks it was to soon to test

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MamaMadge
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:01 PM

It is always a possibility.  If your period was 2 weeks ago you would probably just have ovulated in the past few days but was your last period normal? 

The vomiting, headache and dizziness can be caused by other things but only the positive blood test will tell for sure. 

Good luck....

Tequila_Sunrise
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:08 PM

Well it was lighter then normal and only lasted 4 days rather then 5.

<BR>

<BR>

I know that the dizziness, headaches, etc. can be caused by other things but like I said I never get sick and if I do it is never to the point where I throw up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)