Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stretch Marks!!!!!! UGH!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:47 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 216 Total Views

So Im 30 weeks and I have recently started to get stretch marks!! I think they are so gross and they hurt!! Why the hell do they itch so bad? They honestly itch all day long and I dont want to scratch at them and make them worse but sometimes I cant help it it just itched so DAMN BAD!!! Is there anything that can help relieve the itching?? Im so desperate!!

pregnancy calendar

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
airforcewife603
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 5:12 PM

i use a pregnancy lotion from Curel, i've recomended it to other moms to be and they've loved it just as much as me. I really don't have much itching. I use the curel in the morning and the palmers belly butter at night ( i don't like the greasy feel during the day). You can only get it at walmart from what i've found.

pregnancy calendar
MaineMomx2
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 4:37 PM

With both my previous pregnancies (and this one too) I was a fan of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion (not as greasy as the belly butter).  I used it with all 3 pregnancies as soon as I started "popping".  I don't have any stretch marks yet (and I got HUGE with both of my boys) and don't go around itching either.  I put it on right after drying off after my shower and get dressed right away.  Best wishes :)

Liz1125
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 4:44 PM

The itching means your skin is really dry...so lotion, lotion, lotion...the curel works really well and I used a cocoa buter oil...but only at night because it leaves you nice and greasy! lol...im 10 months pp and my stretch marks are actually fading, when i was pregnant they looked HUGE and gross but now that my stomach is almost back to normal they arent that bad....so lotion lotion lotion everytime you think of it...lol good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)