Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could I possibly be pregnant?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:38 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 261 Total Views

I will not be able to buy a test until next weekend so I thought maybe some people could give me some input.

Firstly me and my ex boyfriend had been together for 6 and a half months and no we have not been using protection, he has pulled out a few times but has also went inside a few time and yes I know the pull out method does not work but he thinks he can not have kids. He was in a relationship before me for 5 years and the girl never got pregnant but a few months later she got pregnant with twins so he thinks he can not have them.

I had my period on June 23 and have had it on June 23rd for the past 3 or 4 months. I have no idea when I ovulate and I know that within the first few days after my period we had sex once or twice and he did not pull out

The symptoms I am having are the following

Thins are tasting funny (when I was pregnant with my first I could not eat soup or anything with sauce because it tasted funny and the past week I have not been able to eat either)

For about a week I have been feeling so tired and feel like im out of energy and fatigue

I have felt nauseated twice in the past week but I have not thrown up , the other day the smell of food was making me feel nauseated

A few days ago I had some cramping

I think it was last week my breast were a little tender but it did not last long. only a few hours

I have been needing to urinate alot

I have been feeling like I am starving and dying of thirst (not sure if that is a symptom or not)

That is all I can think of at the moment, any input would be greatly appreciated..

Oh one other thing, I have been getting that feeling in my abdomen of sort of heaviness like I am going to get my period but I have not got it, can that mean I am going to get it or can that just be nothing?

Thanks

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MamaMadge
by Group Owner on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:24 PM

Well, you certainly have some signs of being pregnant and if you aren't using protection it is a distinct possibility.  Just because your boyfriend didn't get his previous girlfriend pg. doesn't mean it  won't happen for the two of you.

Unfortunately the only way to know is by testing.  We can all tell you that we "think" you may be but ultimately you will need to test!  I hope it all works out for the best.  Let us know how you are!!

Tequila_Sunrise
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Thanks, I really want to test now but at the moment I am unable to get to the store until the weekend and I do not want to ask my ex because I want it to be a surpise because he is pretty much convinced he can not have kids.

I actually asked him about going to the doctor about it and he said he did not want to because right now there is just a strong suspicoun in his head he can not have them but still he could possibly be able to and he is afraid of going to the doctor and finding out he really can not have them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)