Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Possible pregnancy

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:53 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 226 Total Views

Hi  I wanted to know if someone could help me out with this I have been get abdominal cramps off and on and there mild not strong but sometimes it's on the right side of uterus  and the middle of abdomen if feels like my aunt flo is coming but doesn't but it isn't time yet cuz it isn't due til the 3rd of Aug. Yes I did ovulate on the 20th of july but was fertile between the 17 thru the 20th. I had sex on the 16 through the 19.  I think maybe i might have done the deed but the only thing is that  my boyfriend used the withdrawl method is there still a chance I could have become pregnant with that method because pre-ejaculate is still a way to get a women pregnant?  For one he is really fertile.  I did have many orgasms in one love making session and then some so I need to know if I really have a chance of being knocked up.  No birth control was used and I had sex 2 days efore fertile time and up to the ovulation day .  Also is a bladder infection part of probably being pregnant? help me please  I just have the cramps for now, who else has been in this situation? thanks for the help. answers please. 

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
honeybee0927
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:04 PM

Hi there -

Well, I'm not sure if you were intending to become pregnant or not, but the "pull out and pray" method is definately *not* a concrete form of birth control.  Esp. if you were doing it during your most fertile time.  So, MAYBE!  I am on about the same schedule as you -with ovulation and when my visitor is due.  I've also been having dull cramping all week at the base of my tummy...I don't know about bladder inf. being part of it.  Someone else will have to answer that one.  Just wait a few more days and see if the visitor comes and if not, I'd say you better buy a test :-)

HeatherN3Boys
by on Aug. 1, 2009 at 11:14 AM

You could definitely be pregnant.  Pull and pray isn't effective because pre-ejaculate DOES contain sperm.  Also, even 96 hours before you ovulate, you can be "fertile."  Every man's sperm life varies slightly and some can live up to 96 hours - that means that even 96 hours before you ovulate, if you have sex, you can get pregnant.  So if you've not started ON your normal date, I would test.  Good luck!

Heather Edwards, CD(DONA)
www.birthfromtheheart.com

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)