• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should i stay or should i go? Please i need to a little boost!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:26 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 331 Total Views

Poll

Question: Should I stay with my Husband or should I follow my heart to my Dream Man?

Options:

Stay with Hubby

Have my Dream Man

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 2

View Results

I think i made a mistake.  I got pregnant with my first son at 19 after my fiance and i broke up and i started to date someone else, i found out i was a month pregnant.  (yes the baby is my x's) At first my x didnt seem to care so i didnt push him i had my now hubby he was willing to help out and take my baby in as his own.  As time went by i realized that i missed my x very much.  I didnt do anything on those feelings, i married my hubby and when i started to talk to my x again (on friends level) my hubby started to pick fights with me and then one day he said he was ready to have a second baby.  i didnt think much of but now looking back im thinking that he was trying to save our marriage (i love my daughter and i wont change that at all).  I did tell him that i still loved my x and i will always have feelings for him and he was/is my best friend.  When i met my x's finace for the first time i was a lil upset but we hung out and it was all good.  Well they broke up and we were talking about getting together for a fling and now i read on facebook that i think something is up between this girl i can not stand.  i want to jump down this girls throat.  I am pissed.  And she has a son,our sons age, i dont want him to replace our son with someone else, we are starting to work something out with visits and everything.  Maybe im over thinking this but i keep thinking that i should get a divorce, or tell my husband somethings that he would be pissed of enough to get a divorce, and get back with my x.  Also my x and i have known each other since we were 5 (we are 23 now) and dated for 3 years in HS.  I have known my husband for 4 years and been married for almost 3, dated for a year (when i was pregnant so i dont think he got to know the real me). Please i need some helpful or comforting words! Im a mess. Thank you

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
KYLIsWORLD
by on Oct. 9, 2011 at 1:53 AM

You don't know if he is your dream man... they say the grass is always greener on the other side; so what does that say about the grass when you go to the other side? it still won't be the greenest. Always remember, never leave the one you love for the one you like. You are probably just bored and if you realize again that he isn't the one, what are the chances you will find a man to love children that aren't his the way your current hubby did for your first child?

Mommyof2114
by on Dec. 29, 2011 at 11:59 PM
Stay with your husband. He sounds like a great guy. Never cheat on your spouse. Think about your family first
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)