Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the group...2nd csec coming soon...

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 3:39 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 555 Total Views

Hello everyone I am new to the group and I had an emergency csec with my 1st on December 2010 because of severe preeclampsia. I got pregnant 4 months later and I am terrified of another csec, but excited to be having another baby. My hubby n I struggled for a long time to have our first and I didnt want to be on birth control for fear that I wouldnt be able to become pregnant. We were been careful, but one of them lil ones was stubborn and here we are.

Any one out there had a csec and got pregnant fairly quick?? How did it go? What about the recovery for the second one.

My recovery for my 1st one was ok...I got to say though the first 2 weeks were horrible!

Thanks for everyone and hope to be able to have some insight and share more of my experience.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
abbeysmami
by Member on Jul. 28, 2011 at 12:12 PM

going for my 2nd sep 5th girl ! yaya so excited

good luck to you and i hope ppl answer ur question mama!

im sure youll be fine, im not worried much only about the spinal again lol that sucked and im gonna BF and it scared me that they will give her a bottle or something could go wrong and i cant BF right away but im praying everything will be ok, and i just remember God is always with me

Roadfamily6now
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2011 at 1:06 PM

Welcome! I too got pregnant just 4 months post partum and went on to have a VBAC. Perhaps you can too?

Tammy ~ Wife, Mommy, and Surrogate 

1994 c-section breech 7lbs 12oz ~ 38w4d

1995 VBAC 7lbs 13oz ~ 41 weeks

2000 VBAC 7lbs 15oz ~ 40w5d

2002 VBAC 8lbs 14oz ~ 40w4d

2005 VBAC 10lbs 4oz ~ 40w3d

2007 UBAC 10lbs 2oz ~ 39w4d

2008 C-section 7lbs -39w3d

Kitkat61277
by Member on Jul. 28, 2011 at 4:26 PM
Here's a bump for you. Story sounds just like mine, lol. We used fertility treatments for our first so we didn't even bother with birth control. Guess the treatments reset my hormones or something because we got pregnant on our own much sooner than we were planning. I am having my second section on October 28.
Kitkat61277
by Member on Jul. 28, 2011 at 4:26 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)