Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long did it take you to recover?

What helped you heal faster? & how many c sections have you had?

by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Replies (21-26):
beffy1215
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I have had 2 csections.. my last one was in November.  After about 2 weeks I felt pretty good and not much pain anymore.  Make sure you clean it often and follow the directions the hospital gives you... don't want an infection! Move around alot but don't over do it.

Theaterchick
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:45 AM
I have had 1. It took me a little longer to heal cause I didn't rest much and I was running back and forth to the hospital to spend time with my twins when they were in the nicu. I noticed once I did start resting and taking help I felt better.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EsmeVincent
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:47 AM
I've had 2...I feel it was a longer healing period with my 2nd cause I got my tubes tied then
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TDMumof3
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:49 AM
1 csection 5 days to heal first couple i used a pillow for the pain or coughing but i wad careful. just pushed through all of it cause i wanted to get on with my life and tend to my kids
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
diiamondmomma
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:59 AM

the first time it took so long. I didnt get up to walk until 3 days post csection. the second time i was determined to heal faster. I walked when i was first allowed to, which was 12 hours post csection. from then on things got better. I was able to walk, able to do alot of things as opposed to my first

LadyM30
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 11:50 PM

1 c  section  and it took me  3  months to  heal   mine got  infected  so it took  longer to  heal 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)