Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pain?

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 6:39 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 693 Total Views

Hello ladies!  I'm new to the group, my name is Ashley.  My daughter was born via c section on June 7th, almost 5 weeks ago.  My incision looks great and it doesn't hurt.  However, I do have pain in my stomach muscles.  It hurts when I touch it or if my pants rub up against it.  The pain is from an inch under my belly button to about an inch above the incision.  I'm just wondering if this is normal or if anyone else has experienced this?  Thanks!

by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Tamarah09
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
This is very normal ur gonna have pain and soreness for a while but it shouldnt be pain u cant handle its just tge process of healing hope that helps u!
triddle52hp
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Quoting Tamarah09:

This is very normal ur gonna have pain and soreness for a while but it shouldnt be pain u cant handle its just tge process of healing hope that helps u!

Ok, thank you! I'm glad I'm not alone! ;o)
jess_jenks09
by Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:06 PM

I had similar pain to the pain you have. Mine only hurt when I walked or tried to lay on my side, but it is normal to have pain in your belly after c-section but if you are having pain that you can't stand or it hurts to do anything then you should see your doctor.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN