Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi! New here

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:15 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 418 Total Views

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hello, my name is Shiloh. I am 30 years old and just gave birth to my third daughter via emergancy c-section. Her heart rate was dropping down from 120-140 all the way down 70-80. This would be completely normal if I was in labor and having contractions but I wasn't even in labor yet. I had noticed very little movement from my baby all day. I am so glad I called my midwife about it. We rushed to the hospital. They had me sign a piece of paper, monitored the baby for an hour and decided that couldn't be good for the baby, and that it was time for a c-section. I freaked out. C-section was my worst fear but I knew I had to do it for my baby girl. We waited for my husband before prepping for surgery. He had to stay home with the kids until my MIL came by. When he came in I started to cry and hugged him. Then I was rushed to the OR. Skip the usual details. When my daghter came out she had a true knot in her cord and it was wrapped around her neck twice. It took a minute for her to cry but when she did I cried tears of relief. It took them an hour to stitch me up. My husband came in with my baby girl and she wanted to nurse. I nursed my newborn on the OR table! Anyway that's my story of how I became a c-section mama on 11/23/14 at 7:39pm to a 6lb 14oz and 19in baby girl. It was a crazy ride!!
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SophiaKsMom
by Member on Dec. 6, 2014 at 4:05 PM
Congrats
diaperstodating
by Member on Feb. 21, 2015 at 10:01 PM
Congratulations!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)