Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG I cant believe this group exists

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:13 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 174 Total Views

I put this into search groups as a joke to myself thinking no I am probobly the only one dealing with this. I read through a cpl posts and all i see is my future. My SO has always been a gamer. He used to play WOW a while back but not since we have been together (4.5 yrs)  but he has done dnd online and call of duty and a zillion others that all look alike to me. so computer habit has been a sore spot for awhile. But recently his brother talked him into going back on wow. just so happens the same day he started i had a HUGE amount of tragedy strike. ! really bad day. (lost a child who was practically my daughter in a car accident and my dad who was in hosp w pnemonia got diagnosed with cancer). That was just at 3 wks ago. Since then I have helped my kids through their grief and his son  we have held fundraisers for the funeral expenses and held the funeral. 3 days after the funeral i find out my dad is terminal  that the cancer is way worse than we couldve imagined and we need to spend quality time now. My parents have always been good to my SO and helped with everything we need. I also was here when his mom died from cancer (took her to chemo and dr appts ect). Been here done this but now its me not him. Has he been to 1 fundraiser?  no   did he go to funeral? no  has he even gone and spoken with my family or family of our childrens friend? no   His brother that got him back on game took a whole day came and got me took me to beach and tried to help get my mind off everything. He and his wife were great and he didnt touch comp all day.  But will my SO do that?  nope.  and heres the fun one  not only have i caught him getting back up after we go to bed to sign back on but I have only gotten him to be intimate 1 time since he started playing. Really  wow is more important to you than SEX!?!? in a mere 3 wks?  I dont think he is gonna get better. and he says if i wanna spend time i should make a character   really?  when have you ever seen me play that type of thing?  I can be right next to him crying on phone with my family and when i hang up he isnt even paying attention.  I see ya'll posting after years and ready to walk out  but really when i put this in search catagory i was trying to stop myself from giving him THE ULTIMATUM right then.  There is no way i can continue with this for any longer while we are already dealing with sooooo much.

Thanks for place to vent. Sorry for crappy introduction.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)