Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What server?/// Horde or alliance?

Posted by on May. 8, 2008 at 3:29 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 462 Total Views
What server do you play / your hubby play on? My hubby has many charaters on many servers. but his main characters are on Misha. And my hubby is Horde. All the way. Although, he does have a few alliance. What about you?

by on May. 8, 2008 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BigMomo
by Group Owner on May. 9, 2008 at 3:01 PM
hubby and I both play on Agamaggon(sp) server. We both have Alliance toons.

Join my group: Wives of World of Warcraft Players

http://www.cafemom.com/group/WorldofWarcraft

Littlejem
by on May. 12, 2008 at 4:18 AM
We are all alliance.  I tried starting a Cafemom horde guild but it has kind of fallen apart.  The Alliance one is still going though.

Group Owner of Secret Sister (year long): http://www.cafemom.com/group/36946

Group Owner of new group about sleep disorders and problems check out: http://www.cafemom.com/group/sleepbetter

Momanox
by Member on May. 14, 2008 at 7:25 AM
My husband and son play on server " Bloodhoof"  and primarily are alliance  toons or characters .  Husband is a holy priest dwarf  70  and son  has a rogue and war lock.
Momanox
by Member on May. 22, 2008 at 8:57 PM
I'm so bored and tired of looking at the backs of their heads.
MommyBrashears
by on May. 22, 2008 at 9:00 PM
Dh and I play on Tortheldrin, Alliance. Dh's main is a lvl 70 Shadow Priest, Dallie. My main is a lvl 27 Warlock, Adelade.
Mom_EZR
by on Jul. 18, 2008 at 11:55 PM
My husband's toons are on Malganis. Ethanis.....funny how he named it after our son who he use to yell at to leave him alone so he could play.  If you or someone you know runs across this toon......spit on him and tell him to go spend time with his family! :)
Terrificgal
by Member on Jul. 19, 2008 at 10:55 PM
HE OWES YOU BIG TIME ...>RETRIBUTION TIME <  WHAT's A RED BLOODED LOVING WIFE TO DO ???????????
  How can a  husband ignore the needs of his wife and family to play  WOW  is something I just don't understand. 

WHo HAs THe ANSWER??? HOW CAN WE COMPETE WITH A COMPUTER GAME ????????????????????????????????????

IF WE  CAN"T BEAT THEM JOIN "EM???????  MAKE OUR OWN ACCOUNT AND BURY OURSELVES AT THE  KEYBOARD ALSO ???

WELL THEN  WHAT BECOMES OF THE CHORES AROUND HOUSE AND CHILD CARE  AND   SO on and SO ON ....

PLEASE ADVISE 
MomCakes
by New Member on Jun. 11, 2009 at 10:55 AM

I actually have been playin WoW since it first came out. I got my DF into the game. So we have ally toons on Ravencrest. I have a lvl 76 hunter, and a 80 DK.(dps) my DF has a lvl 76 druid healer and a lvl 80 DK tank. we stopped lvling our mains (hunter & druid) for a lil bit. now our DK's are bad-ass. Constantly raiding Naxx,ulduar, EoE, etc :)

MomCakes
by New Member on Jun. 11, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Also, i guess im just lucky because my DF only plays either when im playing too or when im not in the mood to play and don't care if he does. We also only really play when ous DS is sleeping.

So WoW NEVER gets in the way of family time :)

Notte_Bella
by New Member on Oct. 12, 2009 at 9:04 PM

My hubby and I share an account (I dont play that much so I don't see the point of having two accounts) our characters are Horde and we are playing on Uldaman for the most part.  We have characters on Lothar and Shandris as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)