Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am not giving in this xmas

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:20 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 177 Total Views

i decided not to get him the new game that he wants even though i know it is a sure liked present under the tree for him. instead i let our son pick out a dragon at a rockshow we went to for his dad. although he wont be as thrilled as he would be for left4dead. atleast he wont have anything to play on xmas.

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
beadlet27
by Member on Dec. 16, 2008 at 11:56 AM

that is a great idea.. I wish I could do something like that. My husband works at a gaming center, and gets games discounted, so I have no control over what he buys.

Momanox
by Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:21 AM

beadlet , can you ask him please to make it a family day without the computer  being involved as a passtime  for just this one day of the year?

How about if you planned so much stuff to do or to eat and kept him going so he'd not have a chance to  even turn on the machine...keep himout  of that room..pad lock the door ? LOL just teasing on that last suggestion.

I wonder if the chairs were gone .....would  WOW addicts stand to play  non stop  as much?

Would they be kneeling to the machine then  perhaps ?   Picture that ,,,false God comes to my mind.

KSixberry
by on Dec. 19, 2008 at 7:43 AM

LQTM (*laughing quietly to myself*)

I didnt have a chair and the desk was so low my DH layed down while still supporting his upper body for almost 3 weeks. Lmao... So yes it happens that they will still play non stop !!

Quoting Momanox:

beadlet , can you ask him please to make it a family day without the computer  being involved as a passtime  for just this one day of the year?

How about if you planned so much stuff to do or to eat and kept him going so he'd not have a chance to  even turn on the machine...keep himout  of that room..pad lock the door ? LOL just teasing on that last suggestion.

I wonder if the chairs were gone .....would  WOW addicts stand to play  non stop  as much?

Would they be kneeling to the machine then  perhaps ?   Picture that ,,,false God comes to my mind.

Free BlinkiesFree BlinkiesFree BlinkiesFree Blinkiesbaby developmentbaby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)