• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not sure how but...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:03 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 178 Total Views

I don't know what happened but my husband hasn't played WoW in two weeks! I even came home to him cleaning the house one day! I about fell through the floor! I guess me going out every night last week and leaving him with the kids gave him a wake up call as to what I was going through all the time with him being on the game. It just kind of worked out that I had to go do something each day. Monday I had yoga, Tuesday I got my hair done, Wednesday I had league bowling, Thursday I had to go play supervisor for one of my airmen cuz he was locked out of his dorm room, and Friday I was home (thank goodness cuz I was pooped!) I hired someone to clean the house for us once a week cuz he wasn't helping. I honestly think the hiring help was what finally did it. He wants his money in his pocket instead of paying someone else to do what we are perfectly capable of.

I don't know what clicked in his head but it did. Now I just hope it stays this way.

Cynthia Tackett
Women's Health Advocate
cynthia@purelybalanced.com
www.purelybalanced.com

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
beadlet27
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:04 AM

that is truely awesome. I hope he keeps it up for you.. 2 weeks, that's a long time!!!! thankfully one of us is having some luck in that department.

MrsJasonHubler
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 6:54 PM

How amazing!  I am glad he has been helping out.  I think it would be so much fun if my husband would do something like that even for 2 days a week to give me a break.  I will be praying that it keeps up for you! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)