Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He got his job back..now I'm a bitch for not letting him play more

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 10:02 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 203 Total Views

By some miracle of prayer, DH was giving his job back today.   He is supposed to go back tomorrow.  Now he is hating on me because of it.  I'm a WAHM and now I get to party with his money while he works.  He's spent on average 7-12 hours a day on that flipping WoW game and he's pissing on me tonight calling me a selfish witch for not letting him play more in the last 3 months he's been off work (he lost his job because he played the stupid game all night and would either skip work "sick" or go and sleep at work).    So seriously.. WTF.  How to you react to such a load of BS.  DH says..."I love you still, but your are a total selfish bitch"....I guess I am for asking for time to my self and time with his dumb @ss.  So I am asking myself, why do I bother.  GRR.  What a worthless piece of garbage....

by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cat1622
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 10:24 PM

I think it is about time to let go... you and your kids don't deserve to suffer through this

Cynthia Tackett
Women's Health Advocate
cynthia@purelybalanced.com
www.purelybalanced.com

beadlet27
by Member on Aug. 14, 2009 at 1:11 PM

I am sorry to agree but you don't deserve that. I know it's hard to leave, and I am by no means telling you want to do, but IMO I wouldn't stay. That's a definite serious addictions. I have seen many marriages break up because of that game, and other games.

cdgoldilocks
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 6:39 PM

His addiction is serious if he is losing jobs and is late for work because of a game. The people who play this game like this don't understand that they behave like junkies. That is exactly what your husband is acting like...a junkie. I am not judging, I have my own wow junkie living in my home. I think it just gives us perspective. When we ask anything of them, we are asking a junkie to give us some of their drug, and it pisses them off. You have to ask yourself if your junkie will go to rehab. Your answer will help you decide what do to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)