Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies, forgive me but I just have to say something. I do consider myself deeper than a frizbee but, omg!

Rule of thumb: JUST BECAUSE IT COMES IN YOUR SIZE DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULD WEAR IT!

I just saw a 40 something mom in the same outfit as her teenaged daughter. That may not sound bad but the outfit was clearly meant for a teenager and mom looked ridiculous. 

Again, forgive me. Normally I try not to judge people but I nearly dropped my coffee when I saw this lady and her clearly uncomfortable daughter. OI!

by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 11:17 AM
Replies (11-20):
mapleleafwoman
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2011 at 8:49 AM

KelliStars
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 10:59 AM

LMAO... NOW I DON'T FEEL SO BAD... I looked in the mirror yesterday, thought I looked like a cow.. got on the scales.. while I wasn't happy with what I saw (124)..

Still not happy, but feel a damn sight better!

SuzyQsie63
by Group Admin on Jul. 21, 2011 at 1:39 PM

hahahaha.........Ann!  This is why I love you.  You are so quiet & pleasant......and then you come out with something like this!  I can't stop laughing! 

rolling on floor

badwaitress11
by Group Owner on Jul. 21, 2011 at 1:44 PM
Are those Back Boobies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mapleleafwoman
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2011 at 12:25 AM
Quoting badwaitress11:
Are those Back Boobies
Quoting mapleleafwoman:

sistercathie
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 1:14 AM

I remember the days when the waist band was at the WAIST. Though some people can pull of the jeans that I refer to as, "bikini pants", where they literally barely hang on the hips, it's usually a scarey sight when a person sits down and you happen to see the view from behind. Yuck!!! If the person is big, you don't wanna see the butt crack, and you definitely don't wanna be caught glancing at the butt crack of someone who actually has a body to envy. Someone will think you're a perv!

Why don't people do a "sit test" before buying jeans??? You should never just buy a pair of pants or jeans because you think they're stylish and they're the right size. Try them on and make sure your butt crack isn't in everyone's view first! I hate it when my eyes can't help but go somewhere they don't wanna go!

SuzyQsie63
by Group Admin on Jul. 22, 2011 at 9:48 AM

They actually do sell jeans now, Ann that are designed for women over 40 ......like us......who have a little 'junk in the trunk'.  Now we just need Fashion Police to enforce the laws of what not to wear!!!!embarrassed

mapleleafwoman
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2011 at 10:58 AM

Our clients often wear their clothing in correctly or wear clothing that they shouldn't wear.  It isn't pleasant sometimes and I hate to see it.  Even go to the point of trying to help them fix it at times...
But what bothers me is when the staff wear this stuff...

Especially some of the guys that just can't seem to pull their pants up past their knees.  Most of them have underwear on, but I am sorry, I still don't like it.

mapleleafwoman
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2011 at 10:59 AM
Quoting SuzyQsie63:

hahahaha.........Ann!  This is why I love you.  You are so quiet & pleasant......and then you come out with something like this!  I can't stop laughing! 

rolling on floor

Yes Suzy, I do have a dark side to me.  Glad you find the humor in it.  Some people just think I am off my rocker.  Guess they don't get my dry sense of humor.

DAHLONEGAMOMMY
by on Jul. 23, 2011 at 10:10 AM

I love you ladies and thanks (I think) for the visual aids. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)