Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She is graduating!

Posted by on May. 29, 2009 at 3:33 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 333 Total Views

My daughter Cassie is graduating tonight! She is gotten so old, without me even noticing.. lol

I wasn't planning to make a big deal out of it, its at 7 tonight and I didn't really think anyone would be there but me and her two younger siblings, but turns out her father and her older three brothers and their family are coming down to watch her graduate. Very nice of them! Makes me wish I would of planned a little party for her.  Oh well.. school isn't actually over til the nine of june so maybe i can plan alittle something for her after that.

by on May. 29, 2009 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
badwaitress11
by Group Owner on May. 29, 2009 at 6:44 PM

I am so proud of her, and you.  It has been a hard road getting to this point.  You are an excellent mother.

Party On Cassie!!!!!!!!!!! 

beachatsunset
by Group Admin on May. 30, 2009 at 7:31 AM

Congratulations! Plan that party. I know its so tough and time flies. My son graduates HS next Friday. I will probably cry through the ceremony. What can I say Im a sucker for my kids. So enjoy it, party and I bet she is so happy!

"Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love." -- Erich Fromm

nannabart
by Group Admin on May. 30, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Got Pics...

SuzyQsie63
by Group Admin on May. 31, 2009 at 6:25 PM

I'm sure it was a bittersweet moment for you, Nanna! 

Congratulations to you both!!! 

Mother of Victoria......my very talented 20 year old NT college junior and Marissa........ my NT 15 year old angel ........thank God for her! ........and Marcus ........my 7 year old Aspie who makes every day an adventure!

Thyroid Cancer Survivor

nannabart
by Group Admin on May. 31, 2009 at 10:05 PM

Thank you! it was a great moment!

vhair
by on Jul. 19, 2009 at 7:18 PM

Hello and congratulations to you both, I know you're very proud right now and I hope you planned that party.

Valerie

nannabart
by Group Admin on Jul. 20, 2009 at 10:55 AM

I had a small get together for her.. it was sweet.  She is enjoying the summer now and the new program she is in. She is my oldest and the closest to my heart (for obvious reasons) we have been through it all and we made it! 

mapleleafwoman
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2009 at 11:58 AM

I am glad you got to have a celebration for her.  It certainly is a milestone.  Congratulations to both of you.

Proud Mom of U.S. Soldier Girl Just Back from Iraq

'Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'  

growinglovemom
by on Jul. 21, 2009 at 9:51 AM

Man,Tonna- congratulations for Cassie!!!       I hope she  has the best year  and opportunities  present themself     and she gets to   experience some amazing stuff!  It goes so damn quick! I don't know where the time has gone- My Gabby graduates next year AND I"M NOT READY!!!  Thanks for  sharing your moment with us-beautiful!!      Oh,and what yu said to Coach rocked,you nailed it

nannabart
by Group Admin on Jul. 21, 2009 at 1:33 PM

Quoting growinglovemom:

Man,Tonna- congratulations for Cassie!!!       I hope she  has the best year  and opportunities  present themself     and she gets to   experience some amazing stuff!  It goes so damn quick! I don't know where the time has gone- My Gabby graduates next year AND I"M NOT READY!!!  Thanks for  sharing your moment with us-beautiful!!      Oh,and what yu said to Coach rocked,you nailed it

Thank you and I don't think we are ever ready.. I still have two to go at home.. nerve wrecking.. lol

and I was biting my nails last night thinking I was too mean? lol  I just want to growl like a momma bear when someone hurts someone close to me... and boy did he have my teeth showing.. lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN