Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

July weather in FL.

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2011 at 12:49 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 264 Total Views

Hello, Im Michelle and we are taking our family trip on July 19th-27th and was wondering on what the weather will be like around that time. My kids will be 5 and 6 then and was wondering how it will affect them, if I would need to get them a bathing suit so they will be able to cool off during the park visits. Oh and what will the lines be like?

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
by on Apr. 9, 2011 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
svsuarez
by New Member on Jun. 15, 2011 at 7:31 AM

I live in florida and those times are super hot!We booked our WDW vacation for Aug 24-31st and are planning to pack bathing suites and shorts with short sleave shirts bc it can get miserable hot out! I would say pack a bathing suit for your kids so they can cool off in the parks during your stay. Wear very light clothing and dont forget sunscreen! Hope you have a great time! 

JasNmicahsMommy
by New Member on Jun. 25, 2011 at 9:29 PM
Thank you! I just got all their out fits for DW and its all summer dresses and tamks n trunks. Thank you again!
DIStickers.com Ticker
shellpooh1
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 4:18 PM

always go back to the hotel at noon till like 3 for a swim and a nap then back to parks at 6 when everyone is refreshed

livysmom04
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:22 AM

It will be super hot during that time. And as far as the ride lines they will be long and a long wait. My advice is to get fastpasses for the rides that have the longest wait time and go back during your time for the fast pass. Plus I never have a bathing suit on my daughter while at the parks but I do let her dress in what would seem like cooler clothing for her. And I normally lather her up with lots of sunscreen too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)