Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Great Disney Vacation site!!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:10 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 235 Total Views
Hey everyone!! I just started working for a great company and am becoming a travel agent!! Yay!!! I love Disney so much, it is natural for me to want to sell vacations at disney world. I am not sure if this is spam, but I want to get started in getting leads and getting my name out there. Please let me know if this should be deleted or moved to another part of the group.

The company is called My Favorite Mouse. I love the site, it is amazing!! Literally, I am in awe each time I check it out. They have interactive brochures for Disneyland, Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, and Adventures By Disney. I am going to start training in the next few weeks and am ready to get some clients ready for their big trip!! Check out the site at www.myfavoritemouse.com

I am also going to do other types of vacations such as Sandals and Beaches, cruises to Alaska and other parts of the world, and etc.

Thanks for your time!! If you have questions or comments, feel free to email me at goofy4disney@hushmail.com. I will be getting a phone line for  being a travel agent and as soon as I know it, I will give it to you!

Thanks
   Angelica Hawkins

ps: If you request more info, please put my name on the referral part :)

Have a Magical Day!!!!!!
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)