Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Disney Vacations information.

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2007 at 6:54 PM
  • 30 Replies
  • 2001 Total Views
I would like to welcome everyone who visits my Group Post about Disney Vacations.  If there is any questions you have please feel free to contact me & add me as a friend or just e-mail me.  I know so much about Disney as it seems to be my 2nd home.  We vacation there 2 times a year & are members of the Disney Vacation Club.  We love Mickey & Minnie so much.  So again, welcome!  Trudi
by on Mar. 19, 2007 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
djsmom0426
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2007 at 9:51 PM
I would like to know about the Disney vacation club.  Is it reeeeaally expensive?  I am sure its not cheap but i guess i want to know if it is reasonable.

Thanks,
wendy
crazym0m0f5
by on Apr. 4, 2007 at 2:50 PM
Hey here is my think i have 5 kids and do u know all the ins and out to save money for the 7 of us to go.. Let me know i would love to go we are always looking for away to save..
GodstillBlesses
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2007 at 8:28 AM

Hello. My family will be going for the 2nd time this year. We have 4 children, so cheap hotels usually not available. We did use and will use the free dining. It has saved us over $1000. I would like to know more about the vacation club. I just want to do that in my home! I do not like high pressure sales. Heck, I don't like to be sold anything. If I want it I will buy it. If I don't want it I will not buy it. It's that simple. So Please send me the info. I am sure others would love to hear what you know.

I now judge every vacation, every amusement park, every fun thing to do with Disney. It cannot be beat. (I was 34 years old the first time I ever went to Disney) I love it!!!!

shellpooh1
by Member on Jun. 9, 2007 at 8:41 AM
Hello to all,
I think I can be of some help here, I am a Disney Cast member and have worked for the company for almost 9 years now. If i can answer any questions i would love to share my thoughts. It is the best job I have ever had in my life!

shellpooh1
by Member on Jun. 9, 2007 at 8:58 AM
Some of my favorite pics

busybee914
by Member on Jul. 18, 2007 at 10:51 PM
Hey everyone!! I have been a meember of this group for a few months and just got hired as a work from home travel agent! I am specializing in Disney, especially Disney World because it is my favorite place in the world!!
If you are interested in me booking a reservation for you, i can give you my number or you can request a quote from me at our website and I will call you! I can book dining options and plan your itenerary for your trip. No extra fees included, it is the same price as going through Disney Travel CO. But I am here to make the experience even more personal!

THanks
Angelica Hawkins
www.myfavoritemouse.com
goofy4disney@hushmail.com
texastink
by New Member on Aug. 11, 2007 at 11:34 PM
How did you get into this business? I have helped plan 4 other families' Disney vacations for them along with our last 3. I love WDW and would love to do this for some $$ (since I'm doing it anyway).
Quoting busybee914:

Hey everyone!! I have been a meember of this group for a few months and just got hired as a work from home travel agent! I am specializing in Disney, especially Disney World because it is my favorite place in the world!!
If you are interested in me booking a reservation for you, i can give you my number or you can request a quote from me at our website and I will call you! I can book dining options and plan your itenerary for your trip. No extra fees included, it is the same price as going through Disney Travel CO. But I am here to make the experience even more personal!

THanks
Angelica Hawkins
www.myfavoritemouse.com
goofy4disney@hushmail.com

"The Frugal Family's Guide to Dining at Disney World" by Lisa Reyna

http://stores.lulu.com/lisareyna

http://www.HeyMomWhatsForDinner.com

Do you know??

nappyprincess
by New Member on Aug. 19, 2007 at 10:43 PM
I would like to know about the vacation club also.... I looked it up and the total price is kinda high, but Im not sure what it all includes, like points, etc..and how much do u have to pay monthly????

thankx
sm81206
by New Member on Oct. 30, 2007 at 12:09 PM
DVC is expensive but i think its totally worth it, i know in hopefully a year or so we will be able to join the DVC its something we really want to do. we are DISNEY CRAZY PEOPLE !! we have a 3 1/2 year old dd who is a princess whether she wants to be or not! lol. we are going to disneyworld in dec! and cant wait
my2girls_79
by on Nov. 15, 2007 at 9:21 AM
hello~

How did you get started in the business. I would love to know how. That would be great .!!

Please get back to me
Thanks
Stacy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)