Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When to go...

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:59 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 130 Total Views

My family would like to go on a Disney vacation some time in 2009. My son will be 3 in August and I know that after that we will need to pay for him. The dining plan offered in the past for free in September got me thinking that Sept. would be good, but the heat and having to pay for him in September has me wondering if it is worth it. Since they are doing the buy 4 get 2 deal, is it likely that they will still offer the dining plan free in the fall? I guess my question is, should I go before he is 3, during September or when it is not so hot, like Nov, or Oct.? We wouldn't be able to go any earlier than August because we are buying a house in the spring so it will take us a long time to save.

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
chelle1141
by Member on Jan. 3, 2009 at 12:24 PM

In the past, the free dining has been mid August to mid September, so you can often plan for the later side.  Free dining can save you a lot, but there's no way to know if it will be offered again.  It's not free dining, but mid October & early December also often have promotions that can save you money.  I'd be happy to help...booking with me will never cost you more and if a discount is released after you book I'll work to get you the promotions for your reservation!

Michelle  Travel Agent & Disney Freak

Affiliated with MouseEar Vacations & Cruising Co.

MichelleD@CruisingCo.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)