Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cant Wait Dec 5th we leave

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:33 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 225 Total Views

We have our trip booked and paid Dec 5-10!  It is our son's 1st trip and our second!  Yeppie!  I cant wait I cant wait.  I even got the quick service dining plan for FREE!!!  That gives us 2 quick service meals and 2 snack for 5 days per person!!!  We will have to pay for the two sit down dining experiences that I need to book in Sept but we can handle that!  We are staying in Pop Century.  I also want to change our reservation to a moderate now just because we are getting the free dining plan and saving money but my husband says lets keep it as planned.  We dont have extra to put on it anyway!  I have been selling stuff out of my garage like my son's old baby stuff swing, crib, table, chest of drawer...etc and making some serious extra cash for the trip!  Then I have a big consignment sale coming up in October and I am hoping to bring in about $250 extra money!  With all this excitement, I am so hoping our son has as much fun as we want him to have.  I just am imagining him smiling from ear to ear and dragging me to this and that.  I will just keep my fingers crossed. 

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
cat323
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:13 PM

you arrive the day we leave!! have a wonderful time Disney at Christmas to me is extra magical!!! you are going to LOVE it!!!

CAT..mom to..Steve (22) Drew (20) Jordan (18) Kyle (15)

dorfmama
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:30 PM

We come home the day before you get there.  Our trip is November 27-December 4.  We are traveling with my mom, my aunt, my cousin, her husband and their child (in addition to the 6 of us).  We are staying at Pop Century also.  This will be our 2nd stay there.  We were there 5 years ago at the same time of year for my cousin's wedding.  It is a great time to go!  During the week, there are hardly any lines, etc.  This will be our 3rd Disney trip, but the 1st for our youngest (age 2).  And our 3rd daughter was only 14 months old the last time we went (she's 6 now), so it will pretty much be like her 1st trip too.  I am sooo excited!  I could talk Disney all day!  LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)