Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you order your wedding dress online??

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:35 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 352 Total Views

Recently, i've come across a site, Milanoo.com where they have wedding dresses. I've read quite a bit of the reviews and they seem to be good but I need more for piece of mind. Has anyone oredered from this site? I've emailed them and they said they are in China, how long did it take to receive your dress? My wedding is June 17th eeeekkk!

by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anna1011
by Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Nope never ordered from there. I am looking for my wedding dress now, so i am not much help. Contact BBB and ask them, they check out if the website is a scam or not. good luck

jaelynntanamom
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:25 PM
No I haven't. My dress was actually my sisters dress when she got married. Good luck tho
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shaquintha
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:11 PM

I am. I found the dress I wanted and went to try it on in the store. Then I searched websites for a lower price. So I plan to buy mine's next week online. I feel, as long as, you do your research about who you are buying the dress from, then all should be good. And make sure they have a good return policy.

ArmyPrincess81
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I love milanoo. I haven't ordered from them yet but they have gorgeous dresses. My cousin ordered from Light in the box, also in China, and it took her about a month to get her dress. You might want to order asap if it's in June, just in case you have to do any alterations

ಌ♥ಌ♥ಌ♥ Army Wife, Mommy to a Princess & a Prince ಌ♥ಌ♥ಌ♥

Love planning parties? Join us in Party Planning Mama's. Click here !

ash4201
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Quoting ArmyPrincess81:

I love milanoo. I haven't ordered from them yet but they have gorgeous dresses. My cousin ordered from Light in the box, also in China, and it took her about a month to get her dress. You might want to order asap if it's in June, just in case you have to do any alterations

I ordered my dress online and it took 2 months to get here. I will never order online from anyone that's not in the US again. Milanoo, I emailed their customer service asking a few simple ?'s and the response I received was "thanks for email". Pretty safe to say that they have no customer service and if they do, it won't help any of us in getting a refund if they screw up the order. My dress came with the wrong colored sash so I spent all day with a seamstress trying to figure out a way to fix it. I need a drink, lol

I hope you ladies have a better experience than me

surrender

peanut081981
by New Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:30 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Go to a store and try your dress on. Take a picture with you and see if you can get them to either order THAT one, or one that looks very similar.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)