Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meet the Resident Coordinators

Posted by   + Show Post
Coordinators -- Please tell us where you're from, what you specialize in, and link your website if you have one, so that people know who they can turn to for some pro advice.
by on May. 6, 2007 at 5:33 PM
Replies (11-18):
marykaymom86
by New Member on Feb. 12, 2009 at 7:01 PM

Hello Ladies! My name is Krystina Horton and I have been planning weddings and parties in the wonderful state of Georgia for five years now. I specialize in a little bit of everything to tell you the truth... Everything from event planning to floral arrangements to gift baskets and diaper cakes.

I love planning weddings, because I love helping to keep the brides from stressing over anything.

It's Your Day- Your Dream Come True- Your Wedding Day!

You should be wearing a smile and carrying a bouquet not wearing a whistle and carrying a clipboard.

I don't have a website up yet, but I will be more than happy to send anyone the information that they would like.

Weddings N' Such

Making Every Occasion Extraordiany!

Event Planning, Gifts and More!

weddingsNsuch@ymail.com

stefanie4325
by Member on Apr. 28, 2009 at 12:04 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Stefanie Seaman and I am in the St Clair County area in MI. I am the owner and consultant for Signtaure Planning. I am just getting the business going and am finishing my course load at the Wedding Planning Institute. I will be doing cheap packages for the my first few brides so if you are interested let me know and we can meet! We do everything from weddings to birthdays.  

I realized I wanted to be a wedding and event planner about 2 years ago when I was planning my own renewal of vows ceremony and reception while planning my mother's surprise 50th b-day party. I am here to take on the stress and anxiety that many events cause. No detail will be overlooked!

Signature Planning (810)937-2034

KimberlySnipes
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:46 AM

Hello everyone!  My name is Kimberly and my partner JaNiece and I are just starting up our wedding planning business in the Oklahoma City area branching out into Edmond, Guthrie, Norman, Moore and other surrounding areas.  I have now planned 3 weddings including my own and had no help.  Like someone else said, I did every last detail by myself and wished that I had someone there the day of telling everyone what they needed to do so that I could have a stress free day.  Besides the 3 weddings I have already planned, I am currently working on 2 more, one at the end of this month and one at the begining of October.  My partner is getting married in June and we are both tackling her wedding and i will be there the day of doing what I do best.  So please, if you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask!

twiliyte
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2009 at 4:00 AM

My name is Cassieopia Hursh, and I am beginning my adventure as a bridal consultant, out of my home, here in Batesville, Arkansas. I am willing and able to travel a fair distance if neccesary.

I got my certificate a few years ago, thinking this would be the best way to use my creativity, as in I can do hundreds of weddings and never see the same thing twice! My plan was to work for a local planner, but they have since gone out of business, so now I will try and pick up where they left off!

I have also just become ordained to actually perform weddings in the area!

I am a stay at home, homeschooling mother of 4, an adoption in progress and a MIL, SIL, BIL and their child living with me! I am one of 5 children, with a plethora of aunts, uncles, cousins and friends- most of whom I have planned something or part of something for!

I have a wedding coming up in a month, and a 4 way birthday party this weekend- wish me luck!

j45505
by Member on Jul. 14, 2010 at 9:22 AM

Hi I'm Jennipher I'm a wife and mother of 3 in Central, Ohio I operate Concept Invitations.

Concept Invitations is a unique and creative invitation service. These are not your mother’s invitation of yesterday this is a whole new era in which you can truly express the grand event your affair will be!

Your invitation is the first glimpse or preview if you will, of your event. Many make the decision to attend or decline events based on the invitation. Our motto is “Don’t just send an invitation, Make a statement!”

With Concept Invitations, your events will be in full attendance and overflowing! Our invitations stand out, and will create the buzz for your event that you desire.

We handle a wide range of clientele: Corporate/Business / Personal/Social/Weddings / Fundraising / Collegiate/ Religious and more! We offer something for every budget. We even offer local DIY consultations!
Visit our site to learn more; http://www.conceptinvitations.com/

shelly312007
by New Member on Nov. 4, 2010 at 1:02 PM

Hi my name is Michele;  I live in South Dakota.  I am getting my certification for wedding planning.  After I finish planning my best friends wedding July 23, 2010.  I am loving planning weddings.  I have four different pack deals.  Plan the whole wedding, reception, The day of the wedding, just give them the wedding planning book and vedors in our area and approx prices they charge.

VAShannon
by on May. 12, 2011 at 4:32 PM

Hi Ladies!  I am a Wedding & Special Events Designer in Hampton Roads/Richmond, VA.  I love doing weddings and other special events.  If you need any help, just send me a message.

http://www.eventsbydesignva.com/

alainabeck
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2011 at 6:22 PM

Hello Everyone,

My name is Alaina Becker and I help DIY Brides.  I run a small VA business out of my home and I have been helping friends and family memebers for 12 years plan their weddings.  Sometims its all the way through other times its just here and there. 

I look forward to exchanging thoughts and ideas.  I also supply admin services to wedding planners as well. 

Alaina Marie Becker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)