Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what to wear

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:02 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 199 Total Views
my wedding dress is pretty heavy and not something that i can really dance too much in so i am wanting to get something to wear after all the important pics are taken at the reception (cake cutting, first dance, father daughter dance, boquet toss, ...).  i don't get out of the house much so i am pretty dependent online and of course the cheaper i can find something the happier i am.  any suggestions?
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Shylie
by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 5:40 PM
Understandable! I tried on some wedding dresses last weekend and it's a wonder anyone can use the potty in them let alone dance for hours! I would bring a simple white summer dress or sheath dress to put on for dancing in, something fun. Or a white skirt or miniskirt with a white tshirt that says BRIDE on it, that would be a crowd pleaser! lol.. make the new hubby wear the GROOM tshirt.
tjmom1
by New Member on Jun. 23, 2007 at 8:40 PM
I suggest you try www.houseofbrides.com they have cheaper than avg. prices on the same dresses. I would also suggest ebay!
VivianasMommy
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 8:45 PM

I just got married May 26th, 2007 and you know I stayed in my dress till bed time, lol  Yeah it was kinda hard at times and heavy but I enjoyed it and I loved  my dress. I guess I figured I paid that much money for it I am going to wear it all night, hehe
If you want to see picture's you can go look at my page,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)