Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ceremony Music

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:51 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 218 Total Views
Im having trouble figuring out my ceremony music. We are have an outdoor wedding at a park by a lake. My problem is, I don't know what music to play as guests are being seated. My mind is drawing a total BLANK! I also dont know what to play as the wedding party is walking down the aisle.  i dont know why I cant figure this out, I guess its because i'm totally stessed out about cooking for the reception, YES COOKING OUR OWN FOOD!!! Thats a whole separate issue. But anyway, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Daisypath Ticker

Owner of Kristy's Support Group - CafeMom

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mamafessler
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2007 at 9:48 AM
In all honesty, my prelude music is Enya.  Mostly instrumental.  I am having an outdoor wedding also and I wanted something gentle and "earthy".
For the walking down the aisle music I am doing the traditional organ  "here comes the bride"  music.  I wish I could tell you what its actually called, but if you google here comes the bride I am sure you will find it.  We are doing our own food too.  Plus the reception is also a "pool Party".  woohoo fun!
Shylie
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 4:58 PM
My prelude was Enya as well, including a couple piano compositions. The wedding march can be anything you want it to be. Good luck!

anglwng125
by on Aug. 3, 2007 at 9:51 AM
I'm probably not going to be much of a help either, except that we are having the same sort of outdoor ceremony, so I understand your dilemma. We are having a theme wedding and so are using the soundtracks to the Star Wars movies as our prelude and ceremony music. Just goes to show, you can use anything you like.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)