Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meet the Administrators!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 1:28 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 303 Total Views
Hey there! My name is Kate, and I am the owner of this great group!

I am engaged to be married. I was married previously and did the coordination for my own day. I planned a wedding for 150 guests in under 4 months (and under $6000). I am getting married in August of 2008.

I have over 8 years of experience in planning weddings, and my best friend and I have our own professional wedding planning business. I have coordinated almost every type of wedding you can imagine (and even filled in as a soloist, reader, table attendant, and more!).

We have posted tons of photos, and will be posting more. We will also be starting idea posts based on Seasons. You can add your ideas and photos at any time!

If you have an specific questions for us, please feel free to post them! I or our administration panel will answer them as we can!
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
by Group Admin on Mar. 28, 2007 at 4:04 PM
I'm Allison, and I'm an administrator!

I'm a wedding and events coordinator in Ohio, but I tend to work all over! I've been in business for 3 years, and like Kate have worked on a variety of different types of weddings and events!

I'm also engaged, and have been for about 2 years now. Planning my own wedding has been more of a challenge than those of other people.

I'm mom to my almost 3 year old, as well as stepmom to my fiance's 6 year old daughter. I'm also a full-time student!
by Group Admin on Apr. 4, 2007 at 7:29 PM
Hi my name is Renee and I am engaged to be married this year the exact date has yet to be agreed upon, some family issues have to be resolved first. Like where are they all gonna stay. lol. I am a mom to five and a stepmom to three their ages are from 17 to 7months. I am an event designer and planner, I absolutely love weddings especially themed ones. I am designing my own. I love the flair for the unusual. I do custom wedding invitations and stationery, also favors and gifts. I look forward to helping anyone with ideas and plans.
by on Apr. 5, 2007 at 7:32 PM
Hey all My name is Kristen. I'm new to the Group. I get married Next Friday !!!!  after a LONG 8 months of planning along side my wonderful Honey and My mother who is a wedding planner!! (saved me a bunch)  We live In  The Tampa Area in Florida.   And this is a Great state to have a wedding in soo many places!!!!  I'm in school now to become a wedding planner, I go to classes after we come back from our honeymoon...  Right now i  work along side my mother watching and learning from her and I also work at AT&T wireless...  I have a wonderful, Beautiful, Handsome, smart, Funny, My knight in shining armor for a son he's almost 5 yrs old and is the light of my life...  we have 7 dogs LOVE anything Disney and just having fun!!    We are working on Building a Full Service wedding Business to include Not only consultanting but also catering, Photographic design and invitations...oh yeah and the dude to marry ya too lol....  it's a tough job but someone has to try and do it!! 

Anyways if anyone needs help or idea we got a boat load I'm working on uploading some pix from other weddings and i will have video on myspace soon and pix and of course in 2 wks we will have our own :o) 

Look forward to talking to ya!!

Hopes&Dreams Weddings
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)