Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Deals & Steals: Candles and Decor

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:11 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 149 Total Views

PartyLite is the highlighted party this week on Deals and Steals Party Central here on cafemom.com. I help many brides plan their wedding décor through home parties, one-on-one orders and registry for both bridal and wedding. April is the BEST month of the year to host a party towards your candles and décor for your day. You will earn DOUBLE HOSTESS CREDITS for $15.00. Imagine only spending $15.00 on your candles, bridal party thank you's and favors! I am passing along this party to those who may also want to take advantage of it.

NEW SPRING CATALOG INTRODUCED APRIL 1st!

CATALOGS: http://www.partylite.biz/sites/NicoleRardin/productcatalog?page=cataloglisting

I am offering this group ONLY: items at up to 70% off! There are items screaming STEALS! MUST JOIN STEAL AND DEALS for this offer!

SALES:

http://www.partylite.biz/sites/NicoleRardin/host-a-show-specialoffers

If you are the hostess of the show (largest sales) I will offer you any 1 item 1/2 off.

If anyone: places an order of $400.00 I will pay for your DOUBLE HOSTESS CREDIT towards purchasing FREE catalog products. Perfect for wedding décor cutting this budget in your wedding to use in another area of your day! Can you imagine receiving all the candles for FREE? A $400.00 party will gift you $200.00 in FREE catalog product. You can earn more than this too...Think of all the spring occasions (graduations, weddings, baby showers, Mother's Day, Easter, anniversaries, housewarming and birthdays you could stock up for...not to mention treat yourself!) So, get your gal friends together to have one big catalog EVENT... the FREEBIES are endless and so easy to receive! 

With your $400.00 event you may purchase both or either of these items:

NEW refillable Holder and Bestburn Candle Refill (both your choice) for $10.00 (savings of 61%).

Choice of 6 Mini Barrel Jars for $20.00 (savings of 72%)

FREE eco-bag

It is EASY to host a $400.00 EVENT...If 10 people (work, friends, church, organization affiliation, teams, hair/nail people, children's parents and the list continues) in your party order an average of $40.00 you have met the goal! If 5 people order $40.00 plus take advantage of their guest offer you will earn the FREE credit.  

Anyone who spends $40.00 may purchase one or all these BRAND NEW for SPRING deals:

Any 2 Birds & Blooms Wax filled jars with lid (glass may be a drinking glass once wax burned). $20.00 (Savings 41%)

Any 2 Sorbet Cone Jars. $20.00  (Savings 50%)

16 piece Votive Sampler and Dotty Votive Cup. $10.00 (savings 37%)

Eco-bag. $1.00

Happy shopping both the winter/spring 2009 and NEW Summer catalogs: http://www.partylite.biz/sites/NicoleRardin/productcatalog?page=cataloglisting

To bring up a child in the way he should go, travel that way yourself once in a while.  ~Josh Billings
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)